PROUDLY BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIA
We are the family club that unites and inspires. The Bulldogs have conducted broad community consultations to develop our community strategy that addresses local social needs.
Bulldogs in the Community Pillars
• Community Cohesion
• Health & Wellness
The Bulldogs will be working closely with our community partners to deliver educational programs as well as football clinics.
The Bulldogs in the Community program has achieved enormous success assisting charitable causes and raising over one million dollars for charity, local community organisations and schools.
With the support of our partner KIA and local community partners, we will continue to expand our reach and fulfil our goal of making a positive difference in people's lives.
GOAL: Leverage the power of sport to create a harmonious community by actively engaging and celebrating our proud diverse community.
• Actively promote and celebrate the benefits of diversity through community and business collaboration
• Actively showcase diversity and inclusivity across the Bulldogs region through, social media, events and match day activities
• Facilitate an inclusive and safe environment for young people utilising Bulldogs resources
• Proudly acknowledge the traditional owners of the land at major Bulldogs events
• Provide resources and acknowledge community organisations and schools effectively promoting Community Cohesion
GOAL: Increase the participation in sport and promote the benefits of a healthy lifestyle and improve mental health
• Increase the participation and engagement in sports
• Promote the benefits of exercise and healthy living to reduce obesity and improve mental health
• Delivery of fun and engaging Health and Wellness education programs
• Provide resources and acknowledge community organisations and schools effectively promoting healthy lifestyles