The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs suffered a 32-12 loss to the St George Illawarra Dragons after trailing 6-0 at halftime.
* Lachlan Lewis and Corey Allan suffer injuries and are taken to hospital, but are realised overnight.
* Nick Meaney plays his 50th NRL game and scores an intercept try.
* The Bulldogs complete at 79%, while the Dragons finish the game at 73%.
* The Dragons make six line breaks to the Bulldogs none.
* Canterbury make 363 tackles to St George’s 345.
* The Dogs miss 37 tackles to the Dragons 24.
* The Bulldogs make less errors than the Dragons (11 – 16)
* Canterbury kick for 604 metres compared to the Saints 471.
* Ava Seumanufagai fails to finish the game due to HIA.
* Renouf Atoni scores his second try of the season, gets through 59 minutes (his most for the year), runs for a season high of 164 metres as well as a season high of 66 post-contact metres and tops the run metres for the Bulldogs from the game.
Atoni steals the ball then scores
* Luke Thompson gets through 68 minutes of work (his most for the year), makes a season high of 46 tackles and tops the tackle count for the Bulldogs from the clash.
* Chris Smith tops the tackle for the Bulldogs alongside Luke Thompson with 46.
* The Bulldogs spend 10 minutes of the game with 12 men after Will Hopoate is sent to the sin bin.
* Dallin comes up with 66 kick return metres (his season high).
* Luke Thompson tops the Bulldogs NRL Fantasy points with 69.
* Dylan Napa was a late withdrawal due to a shoulder injury and Ofahiki Ogden replaced the prop forward.
Meaney sprints away
Match: Dragons v Bulldogs
Round 9 -
Venue: Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney