Old foes the Parramatta Eels are crossing the road for what will be another exciting chapter in our historic rivalry.
Head to Stadium Australia early and get behind our Jersey Flegg team as we look to defend home turf in both grades.
2021 NRL Telstra Premiership
- Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Parramatta Eels
- Saturday 1 May 2021
- Stadium Australia, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW
- Gates Open 3:00pm
- Jersey Flegg Kick off 3:15pm
- NRL Kick off 5:30pm
Share your game day experience with the hashtag #proudtobeabulldog
Match: Bulldogs v Eels
Round 8 -
Venue: Stadium Australia, Sydney
All Ticketed Members can scan into the game at Stadium Australia using Member Cards.
Reserved seat members will be permitted to sit in their allocated seat.
General Admission members will be able to pick a seat within the allocated range of aisles outlined on the membership card.
Flexi 4 members will be able to scan in to any four home games in Sydney across the season, including this Round 8 match. There is no need to advise that you wish to attend a particular match.
If you are a Ticketed Member and you have not received your membership card, you will receive an email with a pdf copy of your card which you will need to print and bring with you.
There is no need to redeem tickets online, your membership card will scan you in.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Membership Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are on sale through Ticketek now!
Starting from just $25 for an adult ticket bring the whole pack to Stadium Australia to see our pivotal clash.
If you have selected mobile tickets, please ensure you download your ticket before you arrive. You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. Mobile ticket sharing FAQs.
Club 18 is open for our Round 8 match versus Parramatta Eels at Stadium Australia! Head to the South West Terrace with your members card for access - with a cash bar and the Cafe menu available for purchase. The terrace is located on Level 2 on the Western side of the grand stand, and can be accessed via the stairs on Level 1, adjacent to Aisle 134.
*Please note, we will update members in regard to Club 18 throughout the season, as the location may be subject to change.
TRAFFIC & TRANSPORT
- Footy fans are encouraged to plan their trip and consider all the available travel options ahead of time. Plan your trip and arrive early using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here.
- Drive with your group and take advantage of the discounted all-day parking rate of $20 when you pre-book online available until 11:59pm the night before the game. Traffic may be heavier than usual on roads approaching the precinct so allow extra travel time. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com.
- When catching public transport, plan ahead and allow extra time. Trains run regularly to Olympic Park from Lidcombe.
- It’s strongly recommended to wear a face mask when travelling on services. Sit or stand on the ‘green dots’, when possible and check real-time capacity indicators where available.
- Remember you'll need to use an Opal card or contactless payment method when travelling to and from the event on public transport. Register your details via the Opal website or app ahead of time.
- Additional measures and staff will be in place around Sydney Olympic Park to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
- Download and share your tickets with your group prior to arriving at the venue.
- To ensure a smooth entry, please leave large bags at home.
- STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
Bus Service from Canterbury League Club and Lakemba Club
- A FREE bus service will be running from Canterbury League Club and Lakemba Club to and from Stadium Australia.
- The Bus will depart from Canterbury League Club (26 Bridge Rd, Belmore), stopping at The Lakemba Club (26 Quigg St, Lakemba) before proceeding to the Stadium.
- There will be one bus operating, which will depart Canterbury League Club at 4:30PM and arrive at Stadium Australia at approximately 5:15PM.
- Following the game, the bus will depart the stadium once it has reached its passenger limit or 30 minutes after the full-time siren.
- The number of passengers will be limited to the first 65 who complete the Register Your Interest Form before 9am Friday April 30. If you are unsure if you have registered, please contact email@example.com or 1300 769 164.
- The number of passengers will be limited, ensure you arrive early to secure a seat.
COVID-19 SAFE MEASURES
We need your help to keep our Stadium safe and protect the health of all patrons and workers by following the below COVIDSafe measures:
- Please STAY HOME if you:
- Are sick, feeling unwell or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or who is awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- If you are a resident of, or have visited, a NSW Health identified ‘hot-spot’ or an affected area, you will not be permitted to attend events at the Stadium at this time. Please refer to the below link for the most up-to-date ‘hot-spots’ and affected areas here.
- Keep up-to-date with NSW Health advice regarding the wearing of face masks in Stadiums and on public transport by referring to the latest Health Orders for Stadiums and public transport via the NSW Government link here.
- Where possible maintain physical distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party – with a particular focus when queuing to gain access to the Stadium, in food and beverage lines and when accessing toilet facilities.
- Patrons must sit in the allocated seat or section on their ticket or membership card.
- Entry will be strictly via the gate printed on your ticket.
- If you have selected mobile tickets, remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive.
- Be aware our Stadium is cashless, with tap and go the only way to purchase items.
- Arrive early and limit bags where possible to ensure a smooth entry.
- Practice high level hand hygiene using the hand sanitisers located around the venue.
A range of Bulldogs merchandise will be available for purchase at outlets 104 and 127.
Don’t forget, members get 15% off!
A queuing system will be developed at the outlet to ensure social distancing of 1.5m.
- Min: 14
- Max: 23
- Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of light showers
- Light winds
Click here to stay up to date with the latest weather forecast.
QUESTIONS ON GAME DAY
If you have any enquiries on Game Day, you can get help from a Bulldogs representative at ticket boxes A/B and J/K from 3:00pm.
Staff will be available to answer your questions until half time.
HOW TO TUNE IN
- Foxtel – Fox League (Nationally)
- Sky Sport 4
- 9 Now
- Kayo Sports
- Radio: SEN 1170
(or via the Match Centre in NRL App or NRL.COM)
- WatchNRL: Not available in Australia, New Zealand or Pacific Regions
- TVWAN Action (Papua New Guinea)
- Rogers (Canada)
- Sport24 (Worldwide In-Flight/In-Ship – excl Australia, New Zealand or Pacific Regions)
- Fox Sports Asia