The reigning premiers are in town and the boys will need a sea of blue and white to get them over the line.
Get down early to see our undefeated SG Ball side face off against the South Sydney Rabbitohs in their rescheduled Round 7 match of the 2021 NSWRL Representative Season before the finals series.
2021 NRL Telstra Premiership
- Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Melbourne Storm
- Saturday 10 April 2021
- Stadium Australia, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW
- Gates Open 3:00pm
- SG Ball Kick Off: 3:15pm
- NRL Kick off 5:30pm
Share your game day experience with the hashtag #proudtobeabulldog
Match: Bulldogs v Storm
Round 5 -
Venue: Stadium Australia, Sydney
All Ticketed Members can scan into the game at Stadium Australia using Member Cards.
Reserved seat members will be permitted to sit in their allocated seat.
General Admission members will be able to pick a seat within the allocated range of aisles outlined on the membership card.
Flexi 4 members will be able to scan in to any four home games in Sydney across the season, including this Round 5 match. There is no need to advise that you wish to attend a particular match.
If you are a Ticketed Member and you have not received your membership card, you will receive an email with a pdf copy of your card which you will need to print and bring with you.
There is no need to redeem tickets online, your membership card will scan you in.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Membership Services Team at email@example.com
Club 18 is open for our Round 5 match versus Melbourne Storm this Saturday at Stadium Australia! Head to the South West Terrace with your members card for access - with a cash bar and the Cafe menu available for purchase. The terrace is located on Level 2 on the Western side of the grand stand, and can be accessed via the stairs on Level 1, adjacent to Aisle 134. *Please note, we will update members in regards to Club 18 throughout the season, as the location may be subject to change.
Tickets are on sale through Ticketek now!
Starting from just $20 for an adult ticket bring the whole pack to Stadium Australia to see our pivotal clash.
If you have selected mobile tickets, please ensure you download your ticket before you arrive. You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. Check the Mobile ticket sharing FAQs here.
Traffic & Transport
This is the last weekend of the Easter Show. Parking has been selling out a couple of days in advance of the events recently. These are our Top Tips:
- Sydney Olympic Park will be busy with the Sydney Royal Easter Show on next door, so make sure you arrive early to enjoy a big day of footy and fun.
- Pre-booked parking in Sydney Olympic Park is expected to fill shortly. You must book now if you plan to drive.
- Express and limited stop trains will run from Central, Blacktown and Penrith to Olympic Park and return, from 9am until midnight.
- Footy fans can catch Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses that will run on all nine routes from early morning until late at night. Buses drop off and pick up from Olympic Boulevard in Olympic Park.
- Plan your trip and arrive early using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here.
- Download and share your tickets with your group prior to arriving at the venue.
- To ensure a smooth entry, please leave large bags at home.
- Stay home if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Show bags will be allowed inside the stadium, so why not make a day of it and hit up the show before the Bulldogs and Storm light up the field!
COVID-19 Safe Measures
We need your help to keep our Stadium safe and protect the health of all patrons and workers by following the below COVIDSafe measures:
- Please stay home if you:
- Are sick, feeling unwell or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or who is awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- If you are a resident of, or have visited, a NSW Health identified ‘hot-spot’ or an affected area, you will not be permitted to attend events at the Stadium at this time. Please refer to the below link for the most up-to-date ‘hot-spots’ and affected areas here.
- Keep up-to-date with NSW Health advice regarding the wearing of face masks in Stadiums and on public transport by referring to the latest Health Orders for Stadiums and public transport via the NSW Government link here.
- Where possible maintain physical distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party – with a particular focus when queuing to gain access to the Stadium, in food and beverage lines and when accessing toilet facilities.
- Patrons must sit in the allocated seat or section on their ticket or membership card.
- Entry will be strictly via the gate printed on your ticket.
- If you have selected mobile tickets, remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive.
- Be aware our Stadium is cashless, with tap and go the only way to purchase items.
- Arrive early and limit bags where possible to ensure a smooth entry.
- Practice high level hand hygiene using the hand sanitisers located around the venue.
A range of Bulldogs merchandise will be available for purchase at outlets 104 and 127.
Don’t forget, members get 15% off!
A queuing system will be developed at the outlet to ensure social distancing of 1.5m.
Min: 16 Max: 28 Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of shower. Light winds.
Click here to stay up to date with this weekend’s weather forecast.
Questions on Game Day
If you have any enquiries on Game Day, you can get help from a Bulldogs representative at ticket boxes A/B and J/K from 3:00pm. Staff will be available to answer your questions until half time.
How to Tune In
- Foxtel – Fox League (Nationally)
- Sky Sport 4
- 9 Now
- Kayo Sports
- Radio: SEN 1170
(or via the Match Centre in NRL App or NRL.COM)
- WatchNRL: Not available in Australia, New Zealand or Pacific Regions
- TVWAN Action (Papua New Guinea)
- Rogers (Canada)
- Sport24 (Worldwide In-Flight/In-Ship – excl Australia, New Zealand or Pacific Regions)
- Fox Sports Asia