The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will be boosted by the return of Luke Thompson, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak and skipper Josh Jackson for this Saturday's match against the Melbourne Storm at Stadium Australia (5:30PM AEST).
All three return after suspension, with Thompson to play his first match of the season.
Brandon Wakeham, Chris Smith, Joe Stimson and Dean Britt have been omitted from the game day line-up.
Whilst Dylan Napa moves into the starting side, with Luke Thompson shifting to the bench for his first match of 2021.
In other team news, Head Coach Trent Barrett has made a number of player and positional changes for the match:
- Dallin Watene-Zelezniak will return in the full back position to replace Nick Meaney who will be out for several weeks with broken ribs
- Luke Thompson and Josh Jackson return to the starting side
- Nick Cotric moves to the wing, while Corey Allan takes over in the centres
- Jake Averillo returns in place of Lachlan Lewis after recovering from an ankle injury
- Dylan Napa returns to the bench with Dean Britt and Joe Stimson dropping back to the extended bench
Match: Bulldogs v Storm
Round 5 -
Venue: Stadium Australia, Sydney
|2||Nick Cotric||Guardian Venue Management|
|3||Will Hopoate||Cincotta Chemist Campsie|
|4||Corey Allan||Australasian Industrial Wrappings & Coatings|
|5||Tui Katoa||Southern Cross Charcoal|
|6||Jake Averillo||Penny's Crispy Pork Crackling|
|7||Kyle Flanagan||Sydney Freezers|
|16||Dylan Napa||Your Property People|
|9||Sione Katoa||Jay Productions & Events|
|10||Jack Hetherington||MMX Projects|
|11||Adam Elliott||TLH Recruitment|
|12||Corey Waddell||Dental on Evaline|
|13||Josh Jackson||Daily Press|
|8||Luke Thompson||Intello IT|
|14||Jackson Topine||Khalil Family Lawyers|
|15||Renouf Atoni||Urbanista Café & Convenience|
|17||Ofahiki Ogden||McDonalds Punchbowl/Lakemba|
|Head Coach||Trent Barrett||ShoeGrab|
|Assistant Coach||David Furner|
|Assistant Coach||Craig Sandercock|
|NRL Transitional Coach||David Tangata-Toa|