Easter footy is back! After a year hiatus we are ready for our annual Good Friday spectacle with the South Sydney Rabbitohs, a match which always delivers.
Enjoy the festive fun and get to the ground early to cheer on our Jersey Flegg side and take part in the Family Fun Zone. Be there as the boys look to repeat last year’s Round 19 heroics and kick start our season.
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Friday 2 April 2021, Stadium Australia, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW
Gates Open 1:30pm
Jersey Flegg kick off 1:45pm
NRL Kick off 4:05pm
Share your game day experience with the hashtag #proudtobeabulldog
Match: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs
Round 4 -
Venue: Stadium Australia, Sydney
All Ticketed Members can scan into the game at Stadium Australia using Member Cards.
Reserved seat members will be permitted to sit in their allocated seat.
General Admission members will be able to pick a seat within the allocated range of aisles outlined on the membership card.
Flexi 4 members will be able to scan in to any four home games in Sydney across the season, including this Round 4 match. There is no need to advise that you wish to attend a particular match.
If you are a Ticketed Member and you have not received your membership card, you will receive an email with a pdf copy of your card which you will need to print and bring with you.
There is no need to redeem tickets online, your membership card will scan you in.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Membership Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are on sale through Ticketek now!
Starting from just $25 for an adult ticket bring the whole pack to Stadium Australia to see our annual Good Friday clash.
If you have selected mobile tickets, please ensure you download your ticket before you arrive. You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. Mobile ticket sharing FAQs.
MATCH DAY ACTIVATIONS
Family Fun Zone
Get down to the Family Fun Zone outside Gate L from 1:30pm for the family extravaganza! Take the kids through a world of excitement pregame with the following activities offered free of charge;
* Fairy floss
* Gaming zone
* Face painting
* Sapphires and mascots
* NSWRL Photo booth
Say hello to our latest partner Rydo at the Family Fun Zone and sign up for your chance to win $1000 worth of free taxi rides!
One lucky entrant will be selected to take part in our half time kicking challenge where they will have the chance to win this amazing prize.
Come by and also collect a free lollipop and download the Rydo app to receive $20 off your first ride with Rydo.
Keep an eye out for our Sapphires and mascots throughout the day who will be handing out free Cadbury Easter Eggs!
TRAFFIC & TRANSPORT
* Footy fans are encouraged to consider all the available travel options as public transport continues to operate at CovidSafe capacities to maintain physical distancing across the network.
* It’ll be busy at Sydney Olympic Park on Good Friday with Sydney Royal Easter Show crowds so plan your trip ahead of time.
* Whether driving or taking public transport, fans should plan to arrive early and plan their trip using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here.
* All parking at Sydney Olympic Park is now sold out for Good Friday. If you haven’t pre-booked parking at Olympic Park consider parking at a station commuter car park and continuing your trip to Olympic Park by train.
* Traffic will be heavier than usual on roads approaching the precinct so plan to get there early. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com.
* Express and limited stop trains will run from Central, Blacktown and Penrith to Olympic Park and return from 9am until midnight.
* Footy fans can catch Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses that will run on all nine routes from early morning until late at night. Buses drop off and pick up from Olympic Boulevard in Olympic Park.
* Remember you’ll need to tap on and off services using an Opal card or contactless payment as travel on public transport is not included in your ticket to the game. Register your details via the Opal website or app ahead of time. It is strongly recommended to wear a face mask when travelling on public transport services.
* Look for the ‘green dots’ on-board services to find the safest places to sit or stand and check real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available capacity.
* Additional measures and staff will be in place around Sydney Olympic Park to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
COVID-19 SAFE MEASURES
We need your help to keep our Stadium safe and protect the health of all patrons and workers by following the below COVIDSafe measures:
* Please STAY HOME if you:
- Are sick, feeling unwell or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or who is awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
* If you are a resident of, or have visited, a NSW Health identified ‘hot-spot’ or an affected area, you will not be permitted to attend events at the Stadium at this time. Please refer to the below link for the most up-to-date ‘hot-spots’ and affected areas. Here.
* Keep up-to-date with NSW Health advice regarding the wearing of face masks in Stadiums and on public transport by referring to the latest Health Orders for Stadiums and public transport via the NSW Government link. Here.
* Where possible maintain physical distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party – with a particular focus when queuing to gain access to the Stadium, in food and beverage lines and when accessing toilet facilities.
* Patrons must sit in the allocated seat or section on their ticket or membership card.
* Entry will be strictly via the gate printed on your ticket.
* If you have selected mobile tickets, remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive.
* Be aware our Stadium is cashless, with tap and go the only way to purchase items.
* Arrive early and limit bags where possible to ensure a smooth entry.
* Practice high level hand hygiene using the hand sanitisers located around the venue.
A range of Bulldogs merchandise will be available for purchase at outlets 104 and 127.
Don’t forget, members get 15% off!
A queuing system will be developed at the outlet to ensure social distancing of 1.5m.
Min: 16 Max: 27 Sunny. Light winds. 0% chance of rain.
Click here to stay up to date with this weekend’s weather forecast.
QUESTIONS ON GAME DAY
If you have any enquiries on Game Day, you can get help from a Bulldogs representative at ticket boxes A/B and J/K from 1:30pm. Staff will be available to answer your questions until half time.
18 Jersey Experience: James Blondahl