For the final time this season the boys in Blue and White gear up to do battle at ANZ Stadium as we look to end the season the right way against the Penrith Panthers this Saturday afternoon!
The boys will be counting on the support of each and every member to get them over the line against this years Minor Premiers and put an end to the Panthers winning streak.
Post-match we invite you to join us in a farewell for those players who will be departing at seasons-end with an on-field presentation by Steve Price, GM of Football.
We look forward to welcoming members and fans back to ANZ Stadium for our final match of the season. We ask that attendees read the below guide, understand the special ticketing measures that will be in place and follow COVIDSafe Measures to ensure the safety of all patrons and staff.
2020 NRL Telstra Premiership
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Penrith Panthers
Saturday 26 September 2020, Gates Open 1:45pm, Kick off 3:00pm
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park NSW
Share your game day experience with the hashtag #proudtobeabulldog
All Ticketed Members have been given the opportunity to redeem a ticket for this weekend's game against the Panthers! If you are a Ticketed Member and you have not received the email with your password, please contact the Membership Services Team at email@example.com
- 2020 Member cards will not scan at venue gates. Members must redeem tickets to attend this game.
- Tickets must be redeemed before the event, they will not be available at the gate.
- Due to reduced venue capacity it isn’t possible for members to sit in their regular allocated seat(s) for this game. Members will be allocated a section, row and seat range within their Membership seating category.
- Only use the row that has been designated to you on your event ticket and socially distance by leaving 2 seats between you and the people outside of your party.
- Mobile ticketing will be in use for this event, please ensure you download your ticket before you arrive.
- You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. Mobile ticket sharing FAQs.
COVID-19 SAFE MEASURES
We encourage all attendees to read the ANZ Stadium COVID-19 Factsheet prior to attending on Sunday.
We need your help by following the below COVIDSafe measures:
- Please STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party.
- Be aware our Stadium is cashless, with tap and go the only way to go.
- Arrive early & limit bags where possible.
- Hand sanitising stations are available upon entry and in various accessible locations around the venue.
- While in the venue please remain seated at all times unless buying Food & Beverage or using the bathrooms.
- Following the game, patiently exit the stadium and ensure that social distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party is maintained. Consider your travel options, plan ahead and allow extra travel time. If you’re planning to catch public transport visit Transport NSW for the latest travel advice.
- If you are a resident of a COVID hotspot (such as Victoria, overseas) or have been in a COVID-19 hotspot (such as Victoria/overseas) in the last 14 days or have visited any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website, in the designated time period you will not be permitted to attend events in the stadium at this time.
- Please be advised random identification checks will be carried out by Venue Staff to support this COVID Safe directive.
- For More information on ANZ Stadiums COVIDSafe measures visit anzstadium.com.au.
- We encourage all fans to download and use the Government’s COVID-Safe App.
TRAFFIC & TRANSPORT
Plenty of parking is available on-site at Sydney Olympic Park near ANZ Stadium. Fans are encouraged to arrive early and allow extra travel time as roads approaching the precinct may be busier than usual.
Pre-book a parking space online using the promo code NRL2020P1 by 23:59 the night before the game to access the discounted rate of $18.
Alternatively, P1 parking can be paid for using tap & go cards at the boom gate upon exit, this will help reduce cues following the game.
Fans travelling by public transport are to be aware that there is track work on the Olympic Park line on Saturday. Visit the transport event page for information about rail replacement buses and express buses from Penrith, Bankstown and Belmore
Remember to practise physical distancing when on-board transport services and to look for the ‘green dots’ to find the safest places to sit or stand.
A limited range of Bulldogs merchandise will be available for purchase from outlets 104 and 127.
The merchandise outlet will be cashless, tap and go will be the only payment method available. A queuing system will be developed at the outlet to ensure social distancing of 1.5m.
To comply with COVID-19 safety measure, garments cannot be tried on at this game.
If you need to exchange an item after purchase, please visit the Teamstore in Belmore.
QUESTIONS ON GAME DAY
If you have any enquiries on Game Day, you can get help from a Bulldogs representative at ticket boxes JK and AB from 1:45pm. Staff will be available to answer your questions until half time.
CAN’T MAKE IT?
Here’s how you can tune in:
- Foxtel – Fox League (nationally)
- Sky Sport 4 (New Zealand)
- Kayo Sports
- NRL app: Live Pass or Telstra customers
- Radio: ABC, Triple M Sydney/Brisbane, NRL Nation
- Fox Sports Asia/Disney (Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei)
- TVWAN (Papua New Guinea – Free TV)
- TVWAN Action (Papua New Guinea – PayTV)
- Sport24 (Worldwide In-Flight/In-Ship – excl Aus and NZ domestic airlines)
- Watch NRL: Not available in Australia, New Zealand or Pacific regions