The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will have a number of players represent their respective countries and state next weekend across the NRL’s representative round.
The following players have been selected to play:
* Dylan Napa named in the Queensland Maroons team for game two.
* Dallin Watene-Zelezniak and Kieran Foran named in the 19-man Kiwi squad.
* Will Hopoate selected for Tonga.
* Raymond Faitala-Mariner selected for Samoa.
* Rhsye Martin named in the PNG team.
* Marcelo Montoya and Brandon Wakeham picked for Fiji.
* Michael Lichaa, Elie El-Zakhem, Kayne Kalache and James Roumanos all selected for Lebanon.
REP ROUND SCHEDULE:
Women's State of Origin under 18s: NSW v Queensland, Friday 5.45pm at North Sydney Oval
2021 World Cup qualifier: Cook Islands v South Africa, Friday at 7pm at Ringrose Park, Wentworthville
Women's State of Origin: NSW v Queensland, Friday 7.45pm at North Sydney Oval
Women's Test: New Zealand v Samoa, Saturday 3.10pm NZT (1.10pm AEST) at Mt Smart Stadium
Men's Test: New Zealand v Tonga, Saturday 5.40pm NZT (3.40pm AEST) at Mt Smart Stadium
Women's Test: Fiji v Papua New Guinea, Saturday 3.40pm at Leichhardt Oval
Men's Test: Fiji v Lebanon, Saturday 5.40pm at Leichhardt Oval
Men's Test: Samoa v Papua New Guinea, Saturday 7.40pm Leichhardt Oval
Men's State of Origin: NSW v Queensland, Sunday 5.50pm WST 750 AEST