Nothing beats Sunday afternoon footy and the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and Cronulla Sharks will battle it out at ANZ Stadium on September 2nd.
The Sharks have fought their way into the top four and now face the Bulldogs following an impressive win over the St George Illawarra Dragons.
The Bulldogs have finished the season in howling form, notching four wins from their last five starts and will be looking to finish the 2018 season in style.
ACTIVATIONS AND GIVEAWAYS
- Metro thunder sticks, Justice league bars, chupa chups and chocolate
- FAMILY FUN ZONE
- KIA Car VR driving experience
- KIA Inflatable goal posts
- KIA sideline experience
- Kindi Farm (Petting Zoo)
- Inflatable obstacle course
- Jumping castle
- McDonalds face painting
- Fairy Floss giveaway
- Roaming balloonist
- Dream street Dance clinic
- Pre-game Sapphires performance
- Player farewell cards
- Metro thundercam at half time and win a signed Brett Morris jersey
- 18 jersey presentation
- Match ball delivered by a member
- Pre-game jersey reveal
- KIA Car giveaway at HALF-TIME
- Members guard of honour
- Members given the opportunity to watch team warm up on field
- Players fathers guard of honour
- Players children to run out with team
- Post match departing players presentation
- M&J Chickens competition winners guard of honour
12pm: Family fun zone opens
12.30pm: Gates open
2pm: NRL kick-off v Sharks
4pm: Post match departing players presentation
FAREWELL DEPARTING PLAYERS
This weekend's match with the Cronulla Sharks at ANZ Stadium on Sunday September 2nd will be an opportunity for our members, fans, sponsors and corporate partners to say goodbye and thank you to our departing players.
In 2018 the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will say farewell to Josh Morris, Greg Eastwood, Brett Morris, Matt Frawley, Asipeli Fine and Clay Priest who will all depart the club at season's end.
Whether it be 10 years of service or just 12 months, all six players have been a significant part of the club, both on and off the field, and it will be great if we can send them off in style.
At the conclusion of this weekend's game, the club will make a special presentation to the players, their partners and children and thank them for their service to the Bulldogs.
IMPORTANT MEMBER INFORMATION!
To show our appreciation to our first, second, fifth and ten year members, please visit us on Game Day at our Membership Huts at Aisles 127 and 104 prior to halftime to collect your commemorative loyalty certificate and keyrings!
• First Year Members receive a Certificate of Appreciation
• Second and Fifth Year Members receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a commemorative keyring
• Ten Year Members receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a commemorative Lapel Pin
KIA CAR GIVEAWAY!
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have looked to reward the pride and devotion of their fans by joining forces with Major sponsor KIA to offer a brand new Picanto car to one lucky winner.
The competition was created by the Bulldogs to both reward its loyal supporters and to help raise funds for local junior league.
Ten lucky fans have been drawn out and will be called on to ANZ Stadium to see if they are the winner of a BRAND NEW KIA PICANTO.
Each finalist will be given a key and will take turns in trying to open the door of the Picanto.
The lucky person whose key fits will get to drive the car out of the ground.
Match: Bulldogs v Sharks
Venue: ANZ Stadium
- Fox League
- LIVE PASS
Ride in with fellow fans on our Supporters Bus – a reliable, prompt and hassle free way to get to and from ANZ Stadium.
Buses will leave outside The Lakemba Club from 12:15pm on Sunday August 27th with the last bus departing at 1pm at the direction of Security, before making their way to ANZ Stadium.
Buses will return The Lakemba Club after the full time siren and will make a trip to Canterbury after the game (due to on-going construction, no buses will depart from Canterbury).
The bus will be leaving before the departing player presentation.
• Adults: $10 return
• Concession/Child: $5 return
• Free travel for Bulldogs Season Ticket Holders (must have Bus endorsement on Season pass)