Thanks to our proud partner TEMPUR AUSTRALIA , buy any TEMPUR mattress before 31 March 2016 and receive a Bulldogs Premium Full Season Membership for FREE*
Simply purchase any Single Long, Double, Queen or King TEMPUR mattress from a participating retailers (Bedshed, Beds N’ Dreams, Domayne, Forty Winks, Harvey Norman & Snooze).
Check out Liz Marin's (High Performance Coordinator) take on Tempur here:
* Terms and Conditions:
Tempur / Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Full Season Adult Membership Promotion
Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Entry is via entry form, including proof of purchase.
2. Entry is open to all permanent Australian residents over the age of 18 years. Employees and their immediate families of Tempur Australia Pty Ltd, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. The promotion commences on 1st February, 2016 at 09:00am and concludes on 31st March, 2016 at 17:30. The Promoter must receive valid entries by close of business on 3 April, 2016.
4. To enter the promotion, participants must:
Purchase any Tempur Single Long, Double, Queen or King from any franchise (Participating retailers are: Bedshed, Beds N’ Dreams, Domayne, Forty Winks, Harvey Norman & Snooze) between 1st February, 2016 and concludes on 31st March, 2016 to be eligible. Goods must be paid for in full and delivered before claiming the prize. Applicant must complete their details online via the registration form at www.tempur.com.
5. Only one adult 2016 Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs full season membership per Tempur Single Long, Double, Queen or King Mattress purchased from a participating store.
6. Each entrant is required to retain and present proof of their purchase in the form of an original store invoice for all entries made, in order to claim a membership. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity, proof of residency at the nominated delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any membership claim or entry before awarding the membership.
7. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries or entries submitted will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
8. Tempur will access the CRM on a weekly basis and finally on the 4th April, 2016 at 10am. Tempur will download final registration form details for this promotion.
9. Membership can possible take up to 4 weeks to arrive to customers.
10. Programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid membership claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these conditions.
11. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The person agrees to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
14. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made.
16. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
17. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
18. The Promoter is Tempur Australia Pty Ltd.