The Bulldog Belmore to Open Tomorrow
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will unveil the most innovative sporting retail experience in Australia at the official opening of ‘The Bulldog Belmore’ tomorrow.
Combining a café with a merchandise shop, The Bulldog Belmore is set to become an iconic destination for Bulldogs members and fans with some unique features on offer including:
· The Bulldog Belmore clothing range available exclusively in the shop
· A ‘personalisation station’ where merchandise can be customised while enjoying a coffee
· A jumbotron designed to replicate the big screen experience of game day with match replays and social media feeds as well as the option of signing up to become a Born & Bred Bulldogs member
· Regular appearances from past and present players
· Award winning coffee, freshly made wraps, sandwiches, pies, juices and gelato on the menu
The Bulldog Belmore has been styled to celebrate the Club’s 80 year history and the industrial feel of the space reflects the Bulldogs’ reputation for hard work.
“The Bulldog Belmore has taken inspiration from the best sporting retail experiences around the world and we’re delivering them to the heart of our community,” said Chief Executive Raelene Castle.
“It is our hope that The Bulldog becomes a hub for the Bulldogs family, a destination for members and fans from around Australia and around the world to come together to share their passion for the Club or to just chill out with the free wifi.
“The Bulldogs regularly feature as one of the top ranking clubs in merchandise sales and The Bulldog gives our members and fans a new and unique way to connect with the Club.
The Bulldog Belmore, 376 Burwood Road, Belmore, will be open to the public from 2pm tomorrow, Friday, 13 March. Regular opening hours will be 7am-5pm seven days a week.