You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content

The Bulldogs came from 20-6 down to win 22-20 against the Cowboys in round 24 of the 2010 season.

The Bulldogs sunk the strife-torn Cowboys' season to an all-time low, scoring three late tries to score a remarkable win.

Seemingly dead and buried at 20-6 going into the last 10 minutes, the Bulldogs rallied with three late tries.

Hooker Michael Ennis barged over from dummyhalf before long-distance tries by Steve Turner and Josh Morris snatched victory.

The loss ended a horror week for the Cowboys, with the club buffeted by off-field ructions over the future of several front-office staff, including chief executive Peter Parr and a crisis board meeting the day before the game.

With one win from their past five starts, the Bulldogs were ripe for the picking.

It took just two minutes for the home side to open the scoring, centre Ty Williams crossing after the Cowboys caught the Dogs napping.

Within six minutes, the Cowboys led 10-0 after Payne slotted a grubber kick behind the defensive line for winger John Williams to pounce.

In the 19th minute, livewire utility Anthony Watts shot out of dummy half close to the Bulldogs line and floated a cut-out pass to Ty Williams, who surged onto the pass and carried two defenders across.

The Bulldogs had to score next to stay in touch and they duly delivered via Jamal Idris, who powered onto an inside ball to cross nine minutes from the break.

With Goodwin's conversion, the Dogs were still in the hunt as they whittled the Cowboys' half-time lead to 14-6. The Bulldogs started the second half with more intent, only for poor ball control to thwart several promising raids.

The Cowboys suffered a blow just after the break when Queensland Origin centre Willie Tonga hobbled off after tearing an adductor muscle in his groin.

The Cowboys looked to have sealed victory when fullback Matt Bowen grubber kicked from close range and Bulldogs counterpart Luke Patten fumbled in-goal, with halfback Grant Rovelli swooping to score for a 20-6 lead before the Bulldogs mounted their late fightback.