Be loud and proud as we take on the Knights in both grades on Sunday July 2 and look to acknowledge the ambassadors of our club whilst officially celebrating the career of club legend Josh Jackson.
We can’t wait to welcome the whole pack to Accor Stadium as we look to walk away with the two points and support one of the all-time great captains of our club.
Game Day Details
2023 NRL Telstra Premiership
- Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Newcastle Knights
- Sunday July 2, 2023
- Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW
- 11:15am – Gates Open
- 11:30am – Knock on Effect NSW Cup Kick Off
- 2:00pm – NRL Telstra Premiership Kick Off
Share your game day experience with the hashtag #proudtobeabulldog
Ticketed Members (Ultimate, Platinum+, Platinum, Gold, Kennel, Blue Zone & Flexi)
• You can use your membership card or digital wallet to scan into the match.
Non -Ticketed Members (At Home & Foundation)
• You can purchase tickets at 20% off using your Member ID as the password here.
If you have any enquiries on Game Day, you can get help from a Bulldogs representative at the box office closest to Gate A/B OR J/K from 11:15AM. Staff will be available to answer your questions until half time.
Need a ticket? Tickets are on sale now Ticketek, staring from $25 (adults), $20 (concession) and $15 (juniors) or $65 for a family! *Excluding Booking Fees
Already have your ticket? If you have selected mobile tickets, please ensure you download your ticket before you arrive. You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. Mobile ticket sharing FAQs.
This week’s Official Match Partner is Future Form.
Future Form is a leading formwork contracting firm in NSW and the ACT. For over 20 years, the company has grown to be an industry leader which has successfully delivered projects that have shaped the skyline of Sydney.
As the Official Formwork Contractor Partner of the Bulldogs, the Future Form brand is proudly displayed on the front of the Club’s playing and training shorts in the 2023 season.
Round 18 will also see individuals working in the Formwork industry eligible to received 2 x General Admission tickets to the game against the Knights and go into the draw to feature in the Future Form half-time goal kicking activation. If you are a Formworker and would like to redeem this offer, you can register here.
You can find out more about Future Form and the services they provide by visiting www.futureform.com.au
Young Academics Family Fun Zone
Bring the kids along to the Young Academics Family Fun Zone* located on the External Warm Up Facility from 11:15am! The fun zone will be full of heaps of fun and FREE activities:
- Mark Hughes Foundation Stall
- Blue Fairy Floss
- Face painting
- Jumping castle
- Mechanical football
- Ninja wipeout challenge
- Footy Passing Target
- Photo opportunities with Sapphires, Bella and Brutus
Keep an eye out for the Young Academics Mid Mod Footy and Dance Cam that will also be on display in Round 18.
*Please note, the Young Academics Family Fun Zone is weather dependent
Mark Hughes Foundation Beanies For Brain Cancer
Support the Mark Hughes Foundation (MHF) and their quest to tackle brain cancer by purchasing a Beanie during Round 18.
The MHF strategically fund research projects, with the aim of doubling the survival rates and improving the quality of life for patients with brain cancer in the next 10 years.
Purchase a beanie at the game from a MHF stall, located at the merchandise outlets close to aisles 110 and 132 as well in the Family Fun Zone.
Be sure to head to the ground early as the club looks back on and celebrates the career of former captain Josh Jackson during what is Ambassadors Round for the club.
Club 18 Members Lounge
Head to the North-West Terrace with your 2023 Membership card for access.
The terrace is located on Level 2 on the Western side of the grandstand and can be accessed via the stairs on Level 1, adjacent to Aisle 127.
We are excited to showcase our loyal Members during our 2023 Member Experiences with our 18 Jersey and Junior Rookie experiences to take place pre-game.
This will see a lucky Member presented with an 18 Jersey by Terry Lamb on field and our Junior Rookie delivering the game ball.
Not a Member and want to be a part of these memorable experiences? Become a Member today by clicking here.
Sapphires, Bella and Brutus will be roaming the Concourse and the Family Fun Zone throughout the event. Come down and get your photo taken!
Shop the range of Bulldogs 2023 merchandise at the at outlets located near aisles 104 and 127.
Don’t forget, members get 15% off! Simply show your 2023 Membership card to the staff.
Traffic & Transport
- Fans are encouraged to plan their trip and consider all the available travel options ahead of time.
- All ticketed Memberships and game day tickets include travel to and from Accor Stadium on Sydney Trains. Patrons are required to show their Membership card, ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the station.
- Trains run regularly to Olympic Park from Lidcombe every 10 minutes until late. The stadium is a short walk from the station.
- Register your details online at Opal or via the app ahead of time.
- If you have to drive, travel with your group and pre-book your parking online, available until 11:59pm the night before the event.
- Keep in mind the precinct will be busier than usual while the FIBA Women’s Asia cup also takes place in the precinct from 12:30pm to 5pm. Attendees are urged to pre-book parking to secure a space and allow extra travel time on the roads. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
Bus Service from Canterbury League Club
- A FREE bus service will be running from Canterbury League Club (26 Bridge Rd, Belmore) and Lakemba Services Club (26 Quigg St, Lakemba) to Accor Stadium Stadium.
- The first service bus will depart the Canterbury League Club (26 Bridge Rd, Belmore) at 12:30pm before heading to the Lakemba Services Club (26 Quigg St - cnr of The Boulevarde Lakemba) and will arrive at Accor Stadium at approximately 1:00pm.
- The second service bus will depart the Canterbury League Club (26 Bridge Rd, Belmore) at 1:00pm before heading to the Lakemba Services Club (26 Quigg St - cnr of The Boulevarde Lakemba) and will arrive at Accor Stadium at approximately 1:30pm.
- Following the game, the buses will depart the stadium once they have reached their passenger limit or approximately 30 minutes after the fulltime siren. The number of passengers will be limited to the first 65 who complete the registration form before 9am Friday June 30. If you are unsure if you have registered, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 769 164.
- Please arrive early to ensure you have time to take your seat.
Safety & Security
Entering the field of play at any point of the event is strictly prohibited. Offenders will be prosecuted by NSW Police with lifetime bans to NRL Events and monetary fines of up to $5500 to be enforced. This is to ensure the safety of all patrons, working staff and players.
Conditions of Entry
To view the general conditions of entry for Accor Stadium, please click here.
To ensure a smooth entry, please leave large bags at home.
Can't Make It?
Here’s how you can tune in:
- TV: Foxtel – Fox League & Kayo Sports
- Radio: ABC, Triple M