GAME DAY GUIDE: Round 19 v Gold Coast Titans
With firepower across the park, the Titans always create an exciting contest
Bring the whole pack to CommBank Stadium on Sunday July 24 and make it an afternoon to remember.
Secure your seats now as we take on the Titans for Junior League Participation Round.
2022 NRL Telstra Premiership
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Gold Coast Titans
Sunday 24 July 2022
CommBank Stadium, Parramatta, NSW
Gates Open 1:00pm
NRL Kick off 2:00pm
Share your game day experience with the hashtag #proudtobeabulldog
All Ticketed Members can scan into the game at CommBank Stadium using Member Cards.
Reserved seat members will be permitted to sit in their allocated seat.
General Admission members will be able to pick a seat within the allocated range of aisles outlined on the membership card.
Flexi 4 members will be able to use their Member Cards to scan in to any four home games in Sydney across the season, including this Round 19 match.
Tickets are on sale through Ticketek now!
Starting from just $20* for an adult ticket bring the whole pack to CommBank Stadium to see our Round 19 clash against the Titans.
If you have selected mobile tickets, please ensure you download your ticket before you arrive. You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. Mobile ticket sharing FAQs.
*Excluding Booking Fees
SAFETY & SECURITY
Entering the field of play at any point of the event is strictly prohibited.
Offenders will be prosecuted by NSW Police with lifetime bans to NRL Events and monetary fines of up to $5500 to be enforced.
This is to ensure the safety of all patrons, working staff and players.
MATCH DAY ACTIVATIONS
Family Fun Zone
Get down to the Family Fun Zone in the precinct outside Gate B from 1:00pm for the family extravaganza!* Take the kids through a world of excitement pregame with the following activities offered free of charge;
- Fairy floss
- Large jumping castle
- Mechanical football
- Toxic wipeout challenge
- Beanies for Brain Cancer
- Photo opportunities with the Sapphires as well as our mascots Bella and Brutus
A VenuesLive Food Village will also be in operation in the precinct area during this time.
Please note that the Family Fun Zone is weather dependent*
Franky & Co Donut Giveaway
At half-time, a lucky row of fans will be rewarded with complimentary donuts thanks to Franky & Co!
Leagues Clubs Australia
In appreciation of our League Club’s involvement in supporting Rugby League participation, we invite all Canterbury League Club members to redeem 2 complimentary tickets to our Round 19 fixture against the Titans. Please note, this offer will be limited to 1000 total tickets.
Junior League Participation Round - Lap of Honour
During our Round 19 clash against the Titans, we will be celebrating Junior League Participation Round.
Keep an eye out half-time for our Junior League Lap of Honour as we invite a number of our Junior League Members to enter the field of play and participate in our Lap of Honour.
Club 18 Members Lounge
Club 18 is open for our clash against the Gold Coast Titans at CommBank Stadium!
Head to the North-West Terrace on Level 1 adjacent to Aisle 229 with your Membership card for access.
Club 18 will be open from 1:00pm until halftime with option to purchase from a full café menu.
Be aware CommBank Stadium is cashless, with tap and go the only way to purchase items.
Shop the range of Bulldogs 2022 merchandise at the merchandise van located in the precinct outside Gate B or once inside at the North East Merchandise Outlet (Near Gate B).
This week, receive 20% off the 2022 Training Range!
2022 Bulldogs Home & Away jersey’s will be available for purchase.
Don’t forget, members get 15% off! *
A queuing system will be developed at the outlet to ensure social distancing of 1.5m.
Please be aware CommBank Stadium is a cashless venue, with tap and go the only way to purchase items.
TRAFFIC & TRANSPORT
- Fans are encouraged to plan ahead and consider all the available travel options. Match tickets include travel on trains, metro and light rail to and from Parramatta.
- Trains and buses run regularly to Parramatta Station which is a 15 minute walk from the stadium. Some buses also make stops outside the stadium on O’Connell Street. Remember, it’s mandatory to wear a face mask on public transport.
- If you’re driving, travel with your group and use nearby parking at the Justice Precinct car park off Hunter Street, Eat Street car park off George Street and Parramatta Station car park off Wentworth Street. Make a day of it and arrive early, there’s plenty of nearby restaurants and cafes on Church Street along the newly revitalised Eat Street.
- Traffic may be heavier than usual as fans travel to and from the event so allow extra travel time. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com.
- If you’re travelling home by taxi or rideshare, choose a pickup location away from the stadium. If you’re catching a bus home, keep in mind that buses will use different stops nearby if road closures are in place so check signs at stops.
Bus Service from Canterbury League Club and Lakemba Club
- A FREE bus service will be running from Canterbury League Club and Lakemba Club to and from CommBank Stadium
- Two buses will depart the Canterbury League Club (26 Bridge Rd, Belmore) at 12:30pm with a before heading to the Lakemba Services Club (26 Quigg St - cnr of The Boulevarde Lakemba) and onto CommBank Stadium, Parramatta.
- The drop off and pick up point at CommBank Stadium will be at Prince Alfred Square.
- At approximately 4:00pm both buses will depart Prince Alfred Square to Lakemba Services Club and then onto Canterbury League Club.
- To book your spot, please complete the Registration Form by 9am Friday July 22, if you are unsure if you have registered, please contact email@example.com or 1300 769 164
- Please arrive early to ensure you have time to take your seat
- Masks will be mandatory when aboard the bus.
COVID-19 SAFE MEASURES
Our fans can be confident the Stadium has strong protective measures in place, including:
- A high-touch cleaning regime has been implemented.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available upon entry and in various accessible locations around the venue.
- We need your help to keep our Stadium safe and protect the health of all patrons and workers by following the below COVID Safe measures:
Please stay home if you:
- Are sick, feeling unwell or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or who is awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Are considered a close contact by NSW Health (https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/case-locations-and-alerts.aspx)
- Keep up-to-date with NSW Health advice regarding the wearing of face masks in Stadiums and on public transport by referring to the latest Health Orders for Stadiums and public transport via the NSW Government link.
- Where possible maintain physical distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party – with a particular focus when queuing to gain access to the Stadium, in food and beverage lines and when accessing toilet facilities.
- Patrons must only sit in their allocated seat or section printed on your ticket or membership card.
- Entry will be strictly via the gate printed on your ticket.
- Be aware our Stadium is cashless, with tap and go the only way to purchase items.
- Arrive early and limit bags where possible to ensure a smooth entry.
- Practice high level hand hygiene using the hand sanitisers located around the venue.
Click here to stay up to date.
QUESTIONS ON GAME DAY
If you have any enquiries on Game Day, you can get help from a Bulldogs representative at the ticket box outside Gate B from 12:45pm. Staff will be available to answer your questions until half time.
A Membership Enquiries stand will also be operating inside the stadium at Aisle 221 on Level 1, East.