This Sunday, the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will host Round 12 of the 2022 NRL Telstra Premiership at Belmore Sports Ground.
Members, supporters, and everyone at the Club are very excited to see the team back at the famous old ground for the first time since 2019!
This event has sold out.
Game Day Details
2022 NRL Telstra Premiership
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v St. George Illawarra Dragons
Sunday 29 May 2022
Belmore Sports Ground, Belmore, NSW
Match: Bulldogs v Dragons
Round 12 -
Venue: Belmore Sports Ground, Sydney
- Gates Open 11:15am
- NSW Cup Kick off 11:30am
- NRL Kick off 2:00pm
Share your game day experience with the hashtag #proudtobeabulldog
Tickets have SOLD OUT.
If you have selected mobile tickets, please ensure you download your ticket before you arrive. You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. Mobile ticket sharing FAQs.
*Excluding Booking Fees
All Ticketed Members can scan into the game at Belmore Sports ground using their Member Cards.
Reserved seat members, including Ultimate, Platinum and Gold Member will enter via GATE A and sit in the seat allocated to them on their Membership card.
General Admission Members, including Blue Zone and Kennel members will enter via GATE B.
Flexi 4 members will be able to use their Member Cards to scan in to any four home games in Sydney across the season, including this Round 12 match.
Match Day Activations
Family Fun Zone
Get down to the Family Fun Zone outside Gate A in the Terry Lamb Reserve from 11:00am for the family extravaganza!
- Balloon Twister
- Fairy Floss
- Jumping Castle
- Mechanical Ball Ride
- Inflatable Obstacle Course
- Face Painting
- Indigenous Art Activities
- Photos with Sapphires, Bella & Brutus
*Please note, the Family Fun Zone will be weather permitting.
In addition to your standard pie, chips, hotdogs and burgers, we are proud of bring fans the opportunity to feast on a variety of food choices in the Food Alley.
- Franky & Co Donuts
- King Carlos Coffee
- M&J Chickens
- Chip on a stick
Come for the Footy, stay for the fun! At the conclusion of full time, Fans will be invited to enter the field of play. Also hear all of your favourite footy classic songs with a live band playing after the game.
Shop the range of Bulldogs 2022 merchandise at the Marquee inside GATE A and the Merchandise Van located near the HILL.
Don’t forget, members get 15% off! Simply show your 2022 Membership card to the staff.
Traffic & Transport
- Fans are encouraged to plan their trip and consider all the available travel options ahead of time. Plan your trip and arrive early using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here.
- Rail: The closest station to Belmore Sports Ground is Belmore, and trains run to Belmore regularly on the T2 Inner West & Leppington Line and the T3 Bankstown Line. The venue is a short walk from the station down Burwood Road and Leylands Parade.
- Driving: Traffic will be heavier than usual on roads approaching Belmore Sports Ground including Canterbury Road, Burwood Road, Leylands Parade, Edison Street, Palmer Street and Thorncraft Parade as crowds travel to and from the game. Some local roads may close to ensure pedestrian safety during pre, during and following the event. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
- Parking is limited on local streets and car parks in the area, fans are advised to leave the car at home and use public transport options where possible.
- Road Closures: Edison Lane will be closed on Sunday 29 May 2022 from 8.30am through to Midnight. A temporary closure of the small section of Waverley Street adjacent to Belmore Sports Ground is also planned. Redman parade will be closed for parking and pedestrian safety purposes. During the closures, traffic controllers will be in attendance to provide local resident access only.
As per the Conditions of Entry, The following restricted/prohibited items are not permitted into Belmore Sports Ground:
- Scooters, skateboards, bikes, or any unauthorised means of transportation.
- Camping Chairs
Any other items determined by Stadium management that may cause injury or public nuisance
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We need your help to keep our Stadium safe and protect the health of all patrons and workers by following the below COVID Safe measures:
Please stay home if you:
- Are sick, feeling unwell or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or who is awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Are considered a close contact by NSW Health
- Keep up-to-date with NSW Health advice regarding the wearing of face masks in Stadiums and on public transport by referring to the latest Health Orders for Stadiums and public transport via the NSW Government link by clicking here.
- Where possible maintain physical distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party – with a particular focus when queuing to gain access to the Stadium, in food and beverage lines and when accessing toilet facilities.
Patrons must only sit in their allocated seat or section printed on your ticket or membership card.
- Entry will be strictly via the gate printed on your ticket.
- Arrive early and limit bags where possible to ensure a smooth entry.
Click here to stay up to date on the latest weather forecast. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower along the coastal fringe, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming south westerly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the day. Min: 9. Max: 21
Questions on Game Day
If you have any enquiries on Game Day, you can get help from a Bulldogs representative outside Gate A from 11:00am. Staff will be available to answer your questions until half time.