After 279 days we can’t wait to play in front of our loyal Members and fans again.
Join us at Accor Stadium on Sunday March 20, for what promises to be a bruising, tough encounter with a new look Broncos side.
Get down early to support our NSW Cup side as they face off against the Raiders at 4:00pm before NRL kick off at 6:15pm.
2022 NRL Telstra Premiership
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Brisbane Broncos
Sunday 20 March 2022
Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW
Gates Open 3:45pm
NSW Cup Kick off 4:00pm
NRL Kick off 6:15pm
Share your game day experience with the hashtag #proudtobeabulldog
All Ticketed Members can scan into the game at Accor Stadium using Member Cards.
Reserved seat members will be permitted to sit in their allocated seat.
General Admission members will be able to pick a seat within the allocated range of aisles outlined on the membership card.
Flexi 4 members will be able to use their Member Cards to scan in to any four home games in Sydney across the season, including this Round 2 match.
Tickets are on sale through Ticketek now!
Starting from just $20* for an adult ticket bring the whole pack to Accor Stadium to see our first home match of the year.
If you have selected mobile tickets, please ensure you download your ticket before you arrive. You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. Mobile ticket sharing FAQs
*Excluding Booking Fees
Match Day Activations
Family Fun Zone
Get down to the Family Fun Zone outside Gate L from 3:45pm for the family extravaganza! Take the kids through a world of excitement pregame with the following activities offered free of charge;
- Fairy floss
- Face painting
- Euro bouncer jumping castle
- Mechanical football
- Horizontal bungee run
- Toxic wipeout challenge
- Sapphires and mascots
Club 18 Members Lounge
Club 18 is open for our first home match of the season at Accor Stadium! Head to the North-West Terrace with your members card for access.
The terrace is located on Level 2 on the Western side of the grandstand and can be accessed via the stairs on Level 1, adjacent to Aisle 127.
Half Time High Ball Challenge
Ready to test your skills?!
Click here to complete the form for a chance to participate in the high ball challenge at half time of the NRL match.
Catch as many high balls as you can for a chance to win a $200 Bulldogs Team Store voucher!
Traffic & Transport
- All ticketed Memberships and game day tickets include travel to and from Accor Stadium on Sydney Trains. Show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
- Plan your trip and arrive early using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here.
- Trains run regularly to Olympic Park from Lidcombe, the venue is a short walk from the station. Please note that due to planned weekend trackwork buses will replace trains on the T3 Bankstown Line between Lidcombe and Central.
- When catching public transport, plan ahead, allow extra time and sit or stand on the green dots. You can also check real-time capacity indicators when planning your trip or boarding services.
- Remember it’s mandatory to wear a face mask on public transport.
- If you’re driving, travel with your group and pre-booking your parking online available until 11:59pm the night before the event.
- Traffic may be heavier than usual on roads approaching the precinct so allow extra travel time. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
- Additional measures and staff will be in place around Sydney Olympic Park to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the event so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
Bus Service from Canterbury League Club & Lakemba Club
- A free bus service will be running from Canterbury League Club and Lakemba Club to and from Accor Stadium
- Two buses will be in operation, one departing from Canterbury League Club (26 Bridge Rd, Belmore), and another departing from The Lakemba Club (26 Quigg St, Lakemba) and both will proceed to Accor Stadium.
- Both buses will depart the respective venues at 5:00pm and arrive at Accor Stadium at approximately 5:45pm.
- Following the game, the buses will depart the stadium once they have reached their passenger limit or approximately 30 minutes after the full-time siren.
- The number of passengers will be limited to the first 65 who complete the Registration form before 9am Friday March 18. If you are unsure if you have registered, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 769 164.
- Please arrive early to ensure you have time to take your seat.
COVID-19 Safe Measures
Our fans can be confident the Stadium has strong protective measures in place, including:
A high-touch cleaning regime has been implemented.
Hand sanitizing stations are available upon entry and in various accessible locations around the venue.
We need your help to keep our Stadium safe and protect the health of all patrons and workers by following the below COVIDSafe measures:
- Please stay home if you:
Are sick, feeling unwell or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or who is awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Are considered a close contact by NSW Health (https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/case-locations-and-alerts.aspx)
- Keep up-to-date with NSW Health advice regarding the wearing of face masks in Stadiums and on public transport by referring to the latest Health Orders for Stadiums and public transport via the NSW Government link here.
- Where possible maintain physical distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party – with a particular focus when queuing to gain access to the Stadium, in food and beverage lines and when accessing toilet facilities.
- Patrons must only sit in their allocated seat or section printed on your ticket or membership card.
- Entry will be strictly via the gate printed on your ticket.
- Be aware our Stadium is cashless, with tap and go the only way to purchase items.
- Arrive early and limit bags where possible to ensure a smooth entry.
Practice high level hand hygiene using the hand sanitisers located around the venue.
Shop the range of Bulldogs 2022 merchandise at outlets 104 and 127.
2022 Bulldogs home jersey’s will be available for purchase as well as the players training range, pick up the new training tee and cap.
Don’t forget, members get 15% off!*
The Fox’s new “Let’s Trot” apparel has landed and will also be available from the merchandise outlets.
A queuing system will be developed at the outlet to ensure social distancing of 1.5m.
*Please note, Members 15% discount will not apply to the Let’s Trot apparel.
Questions on Game Day
If you have any enquiries on Game Day, you can get help from a Bulldogs representative at ticket boxes A/B and J/K from 3:45pm. Staff will be available to answer your questions until half time.
Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower along the coastal fringe, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening.
Click here to stay up to date.
How to Watch
Domestic Coverage AU/NZ
- Foxtel (Fox League)
- Sky NZ (Sky Sport 4)
- Radio: ABC, Triple M (Sydney and Brisbane) (or via the Match Centre in NRL App or NRL.com)
- Digicel PNG