Our final home match of the season has arrived, and we will be celebrating KIA’s Be Brave Round for 2021.
Whilst we won’t be playing at Stadium Australia, we are excited to be back in front of our QLD based Members and fans again at Cbus Super Stadium.
Enjoy two exciting games of footy as we face off against the Newcastle Knights before the Eels and Cowboys do battle straight after in an NRL Double Header Event.
NRL Telstra Premiership – Double Header Round 23
Cbus Super Stadium, Gold Coast, QLD
Saturday 21 August 2021
Gates Open 4:30pm
Bulldogs vs Knights Kick off 5:30pm
Eels vs Cowboys Kick off: 7:35pm
Share your game day experience with the hashtag #proudtobeabulldog
Tickets are on sale through Ticketek now!
Starting from just $30 for an adult ticket bring the whole pack to Cbus Super Stadium to see two intense clashes play out.
If you have selected mobile tickets, please ensure you download your ticket before you arrive. You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. Mobile ticket sharing FAQs
Match: Bulldogs v Knights
Round 23 -
Venue: Cbus Super Stadium, Gold Coast
Ticketed Members based in QLD are eligible to redeem tickets to this event in line with the number of Ticketed Memberships held and in accordance with the relevant public health orders and restrictions.
Each eligible Primary Account Holder has been sent an email with a unique password and link to redeem tickets for their group.
Tickets are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first served basis until the allocation is exhausted.
On game day a range of Bulldogs merchandise will be available for purchase at the Merchandise Van located outside Gate C/D with 30% off all on-field apparel– Don’t miss out! A queuing system will be developed at the outlet to ensure social distancing of 1.5m.
For those watching from home, you can also enjoy 30% off all on-field apparel from Thursday to Sunday this week during our online Teamstore Afterpay Sale.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Measures have been developed to ensure the safety of you and others while attending CBUS Super Stadium. These measures have been approved by Queensland Health but will only be effective, if everyone buys-in. We’re asking for your support on the following:
- Bring your own masks and wear them to and from the game. Masks are MANDATORY when entering, moving about the stadium and whilst seated in your seat unless consuming food or beverages.
- All patrons are required to check in via QR Code just prior to entry and show the confirmation screen to venue staff on entry
- Remain within your allocated zone to minimise circulation
- To avoid congestion, please plan to arrive early and follow staff directives when exiting the Stadium.
- Maintain social distancing where possible on entry and exit, or when moving around the Stadium.
- Only use the seat that has been designated to you.
- Be aware that cashless payments only will be in use for food and beverage and merchandise
- Practice high-level hand-hygiene using the sanitiser stations installed in the Stadium.
- The venue is currently allowed 50% capacity, be aware there may be patrons occupying the seats directly next to, behind and in front of you during the event.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay home if in the 14 days prior to the event, you have been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot or if you have been in contact with someone who has been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot. COVID-19 Hotspots Information
By attending CBUS Super Stadium you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 Safety Plan. By playing your part, you will help ensure we all enjoy a comfortable and safe experience at CBUS Super Stadium and continue to see the benefits of fans returning to live events.
For more event information please visit the CBUS Super Stadium website.
Traffic & Transport
Public Transport is included FREE with your ticket on all Surfside Busline services, Queensland Rail City Network trains and G:Link services. Robina Station is the closest stop to Cbus Super Stadium.
The Stadium is only a short walk from Robina Town Centre (approx.1.4km).
The Taxi zone is located at Robina Train Station for this event. Black and White Cabs are the local provider and can be contacted on 133 222.
Please note there is NO public parking at the venue.
Two (2) minute parking restrictions will be in place in the local area.
Mostly sunny, slight chance (20%) of a shower. Light winds becoming northerly 15-20km/h during the day. Min: 11, Max: 23. For more information click here.
Questions on Game Day
If you have any enquiries on Game Day, you can get help from a Titans representative at the Box Office from 4:15pm. Staff will be available to answer your questions until half time.
How To Tune In
- Foxtel – Fox League (nationally)
- Sky Sport 4 (New Zealand)
- Kayo Sports
- Radio: SEN 1170
(or via the Match Centre in NRL App or NRL.COM)
WatchNRL: Not available in Australia, New Zealand or Pacific Regions
TVWAN Action (Papua New Guinea)