The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs suffered a 20-18 loss to the Canberra Raiders during the NRL’s Magic Round in Brisbane.
* Josh Papalii was sent from the field for a high tackle on Tui Katoa.
* Jack Wighton was sent to the sin bin for a canon ball tackle on Adam Elliott in the 53rd minute.
Wighton on report and sent to sin bin for tackle on Elliott
Papalii sent off for high contact on Tuipulotu Katoa
* The Raiders spent three minutes of the game with 11 players on the field.
* Nick Cotric grabs a four pointer against his former teammates, runs for 155m as well as six tackles breaks and two-line breaks.
* Dallin Watene-Zelezniak added a fifth try for the season from his seven appearances and comes up with 161 run metres from 21 runs along with five offloads and 76 kick return metres.
Watene-Zelezniak scores just before full time
* The Dogs complete at 88% compared to the Raiders 84%.
* Canterbury have 6 line breaks to the Raiders 4.
* The Raiders run for 1815 metres to the Bulldogs’ 1682.
* 18th man Joe Stimson plays due to Tui Katoa coming from the field because of foul play.
* Canterbury come up with 17 offloads to Canberra’s 10.
* Both team’s miss 35 tackles.
* The Dogs make 15 more tackles than the Raiders (365 to 350).
* Canberra make 11 errors compared to the Bulldogs 5.
* Luke Thompson tops the tackle count for Canterbury with 43, the run metres with 170 and the post contact metres with 83.
* DWZ tops the Bulldogs NRL Fantasy points with 66.
* Canterbury’s back five all run for over 100 metres.
* Ava Seaumanufagai runs for a season high of 109 metres.
* Jake Averillo is perfect with the boot, converting all three tries and comes up with 342 general play kicking metres.
Match: Bulldogs v Raiders
Round 10 -
Venue: Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane