Harvey Norman NSW Women’s Origin coach Andy Patmore has named his squad 1-20 for the Harvey Norman Women’s State of Origin clash with Queensland at Sunshine Coast Stadium on Friday 13 November.
Kezie Apps will captain the side once again as they look to defend the shield and nine players will look to make their debut.
The 17-player team for will be finalised an hour before kick-off.
The team is in a biosecurity bubble at the Novotel Twin Waters Resort in Maroochydore and will train at Sunshine Coast Stadium this week.
Harvey Norman NSW Women’s Origin team
1. Botille Vette-Welsh (Wests Tigers)
2. Jessica Sergis (Helensburgh Tigers)
3. Tiana Penitani (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
4. Isabelle Kelly (Central Coast Roosters)
5. Shanice Parker (North Sydney Bears)
6. Corban McGregor (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
7. Melanie Howard (Central Coast Roosters)
8. Simaima Taufa (North Sydney Bears)
9. Keeley Davis (c) (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
10. Millie Boyle (Burleigh Bears)
11. Kezie Apps (Helensburgh Tigers)
12. Shaylee Bent (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
13. Hannah Southwell (Central Coast Roosters)
14. Quincy Dodd (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
15. Filomina Hanisi (Wests Tigers)
16. Sarah Togatuki (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
17. Yasmin Meakes (Central Coast Roosters)
18. Brydie Parker (Central Coast Roosters)
19. Kennedy Cherrington (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
20. Kylie Hilder (Central Coast Roosters)