We are excited to welcome our Members back to ANZ Stadium for our blockbuster Indigenous Round derby against the Parramatta Eels on Sunday, August 2.
As the approved capacity of the venue is 10,000 we’re pleased to announce that all of our Ticketed Members will have the opportunity from 12pm tomorrow, Wednesday July 22 to redeem a ticket and cheer on the boys against the Eels.
Who will be given access?
Bulldogs Ticketed Members in the following packages will be granted priority access to redeem their tickets to our Round 12 match vs the Eels:
- Ultimate Members
- Reserved Seat Members
- Kennel Members
- Blue Zone Members
- Flexi 5 Members
- Flexi 3 Members
- Country Members
How can I redeem a ticket?
Primary Account Holders will be sent a dedicated email on Wednesday 22 July 2020, directing them to Ticketek.com.au to redeem tickets for themselves and all Members in their account. The email will contain a unique code to use in the redemption process.
Members can redeem a ticket online via Ticketek in the same category as their membership during an exclusive window from 12:00pm (Midday) Wednesday 22 July 2020 – 11:59am Friday 24 July 2020.
Following this period, members will still be able to redeem tickets, however access is not guaranteed.
How many tickets can I redeem, and where will I sit?
Eligible members will be able to redeem one ticket for each membership that they hold. Please note, infants under 12 months are permitted without a ticket, anyone aged 1 or over requires a ticket.
Due to the reduced venue capacity it will not be possible for all Members to sit in their normal seats, however you will be allocated seating within your Membership category.
Tickets will be delivered via mobile SMS; however, you will not be able to view your ticket until close to the event date next week.
Based on the Credit program that was announced on 18 June and due to all Ticketed members who satisfy the COVID safe protocols being provided the opportunity to attend, this match will not be credited towards your 2021 membership renewal. For more information on the details of this program please follow the link.
If there are any tickets remaining after 12:00pm Friday 24 July, the opportunity will be extended to Non-Ticketed members to purchase tickets.
Important attendee information
- If you are eligible to attend, you must redeem a ticket to enter ANZ Stadium. Your membership card will not scan at the gate.
- Primary Account Holders are the only Members able to redeem tickets for themselves and other members under their account.
- Due to reduced venue capacity and social distancing restrictions, Members will not be able to sit in the seat allocated to them at the start of the year.
- Once Members have redeemed their tickets, it will be delivered to them via Mobile SMS.
- Members must redeem tickets prior to arriving at the stadium, there is no facility for Members to redeem tickets at the gate.
- By redeeming a ticket, you agree to comply with ANZ Stadium's COVID-19 policies.
- Infants under 12 months are permitted without a ticket. Anyone aged 1 or over requires a ticket.
How can I be COVID safe at the game?
All Members attending the match must adhere to the following COVID-19 Guidelines, which will ensure that all attendees are as safe as possible. These guidelines include:
- If you have been in a COVID-19 hotspot such as Victoria in the last 14 days or any of the venues listed on the NSW health website in the designated time periods you will not be permitted to attend events at the Stadium at this time;
- Stay at home if you are unwell;
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19;
- Stay at home if you are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test;
- All attendees must adhere to social distancing measures where possible, and avoid unnecessary close contact.
For more information, please contact the Membership Services Team on 1300 769 164 (Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm) or email email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming our Members to ANZ Stadium next Sunday!