The boys in Blue and White will line-up against the Rabbitohs this Sunday evening in an important match to get our season back on track!
The last time we faced Souths we walked away with two Premiership points, scoring two tries in the second half to take the win 14 - 6.
As the first Bulldogs home game in 2020 with our full army of ticketed Members allowed to attend, the excitement is understandably high. We ask that Members read the below guide, understand the special ticketing measures that will be in place, and follow COVIDSafe Measures to ensure the safety of all attendees and staff.
Round 8 | Bulldogs v Rabbitohs | Bankwest Stadium
KICK OFF 6:30PM | GATES OPEN: 5:00PM
We’re excited to announce that all Ticketed Members have been given the opportunity to redeem a ticket for this weekend's match against the Rabbitohs!
If you are a Ticketed Member and you have not received the email with your password, please contact the membership Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2020 Member cards will not scan at venue gates. Members must redeem tickets to attend this game.
- Tickets must be redeemed before the event, they will not be available at the gate.
- Due to reduced venue capacity it isn’t possible for members to sit in their regular allocated seat(s) for this game. Members will be allocated a section, row and seat range within their Membership seating category.
- Members are asked to sit in the section, row and seat range that has been designated on the event ticket and socially distance by leaving 2 seats between you and the people outside of your party.
- Mobile ticketing will be in use for this event, please ensure you download your ticket before you arrive.
- You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. Mobile ticket sharing FAQs.
COVID-19 Safe Measures
We encourage all attendees to read the Bankwest Stadium COVID-19 Factsheet prior to attending on Sunday.
We need your help by following the below COVIDSafe measures:
- Please STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party.
- Be aware our Stadium is cashless, with tap and go the only way to go.
- Arrive early & limit bags where possible.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available upon entry and in various accessible locations around the venue.
- While in the venue please remain seated at all times unless buying Food & Beverage or using the bathrooms.
- Consider your travel options, plan ahead and allow extra travel time. If you’re planning to catch public transport visit the Transport NSW website for the latest travel advice.
- If you have been in a COVID-19 hotspot such as Victoria in the last 14 days you will not be permitted to attend events at the Stadium at this time.
- We encourage all fans to download and use the Government’s COVID-Safe App. More info here.
Traffic & Transport
There is plenty of parking available in Parramatta CBD within walking distance of the stadium, fans are encouraged to plan to arrive early as parking is expected to be in high demand and traffic may also be heavier than usual on roads in the area.
Fans travelling by public transport are reminded that services continue to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network. Allow plenty of additional travel time and plan ahead by checking real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity.
Fans travelling by public transport are reminded to tap on and tap off using their opal card.
Remember to practise physical distancing when on-board transport services and to look for the ‘green dots’ to find the safest places to sit or stand on-board services. Additional measures and staff will be in place around Parramatta transport hubs to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so be patient, practise physical distancing and follow the directions of staff on site.
Trains will run to a regular timetable with services to Parramatta every 10 to 15 minutes. Additional services on key route buses will also run after the game. Due to reduced capacity, queues for public transport services to get you to and from the venue may be lengthy so please allow extra time.
Fans are strongly encouraged to walk between Parramatta Interchange and Bankwest Stadium via Church St and Victoria Rd to minimise wait times for transport services. An accessible shuttle bus will operate between Parramatta Interchange and the stadium for those who require it.
Visit transportnsw.info for details on event transport services and more information on COVID-19 travel advice.
A limited range of Bulldogs merchandise will be available for purchase from the outlet at Gate B. Don’t forget, members get 15% off when they show their membership card.
The merchandise outlet will be cashless, tap and go will be the only payment method available. A queuing system will be developed at the outlet to ensure social distancing of 1.5m.
To comply with COVID-19 safety measure, garments cannot be tried on at this game.
If you need to exchange an item after purchase, please visit the Teamstore in Belmore.
Questions on Game Day
If you have any questions or need any extra assistance on the day, you can get help at the Membership Services window located at Gate B from 4:45pm. Staff will be available to answer questions until half time.