With today’s announcement that we will be playing our Round 8 match against the Rabbitohs at Bankwest Stadium, we are pleased to announce that the approved capacity of the venue is 7,500 and that a larger portion of our Ticketed Members will be able to attend and cheer on the boys in Blue and White!
We are excited to welcome our Members back into our stadiums, with this match being the first match available as part of our COVID-19 Response program announced on June 18. This means that whilst we will get as many ticketed members into the stadium as possible, there may be some who wish to attend but are unable to do so.
Who will be given access?
Bulldogs Ticketed Members in the following packages will be granted priority access to redeem their tickets to our Round 8 match vs the Rabbitohs:
- Ultimate Members
- Reserved Seat Members
- Kennel Members
- Blue Zone Members
- Flexi 5 Members
- Flexi 3 Members
- Country Members
Primary Account Holders will be sent a dedicated email on Monday at 10am, directing them to Ticketek.com.au to redeem tickets for themselves and all Members in their account. The email will contain a unique code to use in redemption.
These members can redeem a ticket online via Ticketek in the same category as their membership from 12:00pm (Midday) Monday 29 June – 11:59am Wednesday 1 July 2020.
Eligible members will be able to redeem one ticket for each membership that they hold.
Due to the reduced venue capacity it will not be possible for all Members to sit in their normal seats, however you will be allocated a seat within your Membership seating category.
If there are any tickets remaining after 12:00pm Wednesday 1 July, the opportunity will be extended to Country and 3 Game Flexi Members, with priority given to the Members that have pledged their Membership fee within these categories.
Ticketed Members that are not given access to this game due to COVID-19 restrictions and reduced venue capacity, will have the value of this game credited towards their 2021 Membership.
- If you are eligible to attend, you must redeem a ticket to enter Bankwest Stadium. Your membership card will not scan at the gate.
- Primary Account Holders are the only Members able to redeem tickets for themselves and other members under their account.
- Due to reduced venue capacity and social distancing restrictions, Members will not be able to sit in the seat allocated to them at the start of the year.
- Once Members have redeemed their tickets, it will be delivered to them via Mobile SMS.
- Members must redeem tickets prior to arriving at the stadium, there is no facility for Members to redeem tickets at the gate
- By redeeming a ticket, you agree to comply with Bankwest Stadium's COVID-19 policies.
How can I be COVID safe at the game?
All Members attending the match must adhere to the following COVID-19 Guidelines, which will ensure that all attendees are as safe as possible. These guidelines include:
- Stay at home if you are unwell;
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19;
- Stay at home if you are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test;
- All attendees must adhere to social distancing measures where possible, and avoid unnecessary close contact.
For more information, please contact the Membership Team on 1300 769 164 (Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming our Members to the game next Sunday!