The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs belted the South Sydney Rabbitohs 62-12 in their round 21 match from 2003 at the Sydney Football Stadium.
In team news, Brent Sherwin missed the clash due to a hamstring injury and his place in the side was taken by Johnathan Thurston, while Tony Grimaldi came into the side on the bench for the suspended Corey Hughes.
Souths scored the first try of the match after five minutes through lock Ashley Harrison, but from there it was all downhill for the home side.
Canterbury led 20-12 at half-time, but the Rabbitohs folded in the second half allowing the Dogs to score almost at will in the closing stages.
The star of the show was Dogs winger Hazem El Masri who kicked 11 goals from as many attempts and scored a try for a total of 26 points.
It would have been easy for the Dogs, with a 50-point lead, to drop their intensity but they repelled a series of close range attacks to hold the home side out.
The Bulldogs scored 10 tries in all with winger Matt Utai bagging a hat-trick and Willie Mason crossing twice, both short-range efforts off dummy-half passes.
Mark O'Meley, Ben Harris, Nigel Vagana and Braith Anasta were the other try scorers for the Dogs, while Shane Rigon scored in the 47th minute for Souths.
1. Luke Patten - Sponsored by Miramax
2. Hazem El Masri - Sponsored by Canterbury League Club
3. Nigel Vagana - Sponsored by Daily Press
4. Ben Harris - Sponsored by Sydney Freezers
5. Matt Utai - Sponsored by Remondis
6. Braith Anasta - Sponsored by Reliable Food Distributors
19. Johnathan Thurston - Sponsored by Greenacre Dental
8. Mark O'Meley - Sponsored by Hy-Tec
9. Adam Perry - Sponsored by Workforce
10. Steve Price (C) - Sponsored by TLH Group
11. Andrew Ryan - Sponsored by Guardian Venue Management
12. Steve Reardon - Sponsored by Dental on Evaline
13. Travis Norton - Sponsored by Your Property People
14. Dennis Scott - Sponsored by M&J Chickens
15. Willie Mason - Sponsored by Ultimate Security
17. Jamie Feeney - Sponsored by Hitachi Cooling & Heating
18. Tony Grimaldi - Sponsored by CPE
Round 21 Moment of the Match 2003