The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs face the Brisbane Broncos at ANZ Stadium this Saturday evening kicking off at 5:30pm.
Families can purchase tickets for as little as $40 for four people online with $20 GA tickets also available.
The two sides met in Round 18 with the Broncos registering a 28-6 win at Suncorp Stadium. The Bulldogs will strive to finish off the 2019 season with a strong performance against Brisbane after a late tilt for the finals came to an end in Townsville against the Cowboys.
The half-time break will feature local juniors from our Canterbury-Bankstown Junior Rugby League District taking to the field for some mini-mods action as well as Beat the Sting, where a lucky fan will have the chance to race Race Kia’s resident sprint star – in a 200m dash around ANZ Stadium for your chance to win a Kia Stinger, worth over $57,000*!
To enter, visit the Kia Dome in the family fun zone outside gates J/K of ANZ Stadium before kick-off.
In addition, there will be:
• Sapphires and Mascots roaming the precinct
* Members can enjoy pre-game entertainment at Club 18
* The membership and merchandise teams located at aisles 104 and 127
• Please note, the Family Zone has been cancelled due to high winds. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Gates Open – 4:15pm
NRL Kick Off – 5:30pm
* All tickets to the Bulldogs v Broncos match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Train and Sydney Metro services.
* Come along to support your Bulldogs for their final game of the season!
* Take advantage of the additional direct services running from Sydenham at 3:50pm to Olympic Park via Belmore and Bankstown.
* To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
All tickets for the Bulldogs v Brisbane Broncos match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains and Sydney Metro services only. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
Please allow extra time if travelling via public transport or driving to the match due to the 2019 AFL Finals fixture between GWS Giants and Western Bulldogs kicking off at 3.20pm.
For further details on transport, click here.
Ride in with fellow members and fans with Supporter Buses to and from ANZ Stadium.
Buses will leave outside Canterbury Leagues Club and then onto The Lakemba Club en-route to ANZ Stadium with the first bus departing at 4pm and the last bus at 4.30pm sharp.
Buses will return to The Lakemba Club and make a trip to Canterbury Leagues Club for the final drop off at the conclusion of the match.
• Adults: $10 return
• Concession/Child: $5 return
• Free travel for Bulldogs Members only who have a bus pass
Match: Bulldogs v Broncos
Round 25 -
Venue: ANZ Stadium, Sydney