It’s the Queen's Birthday Monday and you know what that means . . . the Bulldogs are taking on the Dragons!
The annual fixture never fails to disappoint, with both players and fans sure to create an electrifying atmosphere.
Come out to ANZ Stadium and send off the long weekend with a bang.
Families can purchase tickets for as little as $40 for four people and there will be a range of entertainment lined up for the kids, before, during and after the game at ANZ Stadium.
Members & Fans will pay less than $5 for the below six footy fare favourites at ANZ Stadium.
* Vili’s beef pie (160g): $4.90
* Classic hot dog: $4.90
* Regular hot chips (340g): $4.90
* Vili’s sausage roll (110g): $4.50
* Coca-Cola original (600ml): $4.90
* Mount Franklin water (600ml): $4.30
ACTIVATIONS, GIVEAWAYS and WHAT’S ON
- Family Fun Zone outside gates J and K with jumping castles, inflatables, Kindi Farm (Petting Zoo), obstacle course, fairy floss, roaming balloonist, face painting, KIA photo booth and much more.
- Junior League matches at half-time
- Match ball delivery (rookie member)
- Giant jersey reveal (pre-game)
- Sapphires performance
- KIA Half time “Beat the Sting” activation
- KIA sideline experience
- Junior league players run out with NRL team and play at half-time
- Pup Walk: Each week, one lucky family will be selected randomly to experience what game day is like for a Bulldogs player as they line the players entrance at ANZ Stadium to welcome the team to the ground. The lucky family has the unique opportunity to grab photos and signatures that will last a lifetime, whilst prepping the team for the game ahead.
Race the Sting – Kia’s resident sprint star – in a 200m dash around ANZ Stadium for your chance to win a Kia Stinger, worth over $57,000*!
So to even things up, we’ll spot you a 25-metre head start plus the roar of the crowd to help get you home. (And if you’re a Bulldogs Member, you’ll get an extra 10-metre head start on top!)
If you beat the Sting, you’ll be the proud new owner of a Kia Stinger. If he beats you, Kia will donate $500 to Bulldogs in the Community.
To enter, visit the Kia Dome in the family fun zone outside gates J/K of ANZ Stadium before kick-off at selected home games this season with the race to be held at half-time during the NRL fixture.
1.30pm: Family Fun Zone
1.40pm: Gates Open
1.55pm: Jersey Flegg Match - Bulldogs v Dragons
3.30pm: Pre-game entertainment starts
4.00pm: NRL kick-off v Dragons
POST MATCH MEMBERS EVENT
All Members and Football Club Members are invited to stay around after the Bulldogs round 13 match against the Dragons to meet the players at Club 18 for our members exclusive post-match.
Hear from our players and Head Coach Dean Pay and grab an autograph and a selfie!
Details of the event are :
DATE: Monday June 10
TIME: 7-00 – 8-00 pm
VENUE: Club 18, ANZ Stadium (Western Grandstand)
* Subject to capacity
MEMBERSHIP and MERCHANDISE
The Bulldogs membership and merchandise teams will be located at aisles 104 and 127.
Ride in with fellow fans on our Supporters Bus – a reliable, prompt and hassle-free way to get to and from ANZ Stadium.
Buses will leave outside Canterbury Leagues Club and then onto The Lakemba Club en-route to ANZ Stadium.
The first bus will depart at 1.25pm and the last bus at 3pm sharp (other buses will periodically between these times at the direction of Club Security).
There are two games being played on Monday at ANZ Stadium with the Jersey Flegg kicking off at 1.55pm and 4pm for the NRL game.
Buses will return to The Lakemba Club and make a trip to Canterbury after the game for the final drop off.
• Adults: $10 return
• Concession/Child: $5 return
• FREE TRAVEL FOR BULLDOGS MEMBERS ONLY WHO HAVE A BUS PASS.
Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere of this Queen’s Birthday Public Holiday blockbuster!
All tickets to the Bulldogs v Dragons match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on train services and Sydney Metro Services.
Take advantage of the direct services from Sydenham at 2.20pm stopping all stations to Olympic Park via Bankstown; as well as the express service from Central departing at 2.30pm stopping at Redfern, Strathfield and Olympic Park.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
All tickets for the Bulldogs v Dragons match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services and Sydney Metro Services. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to a Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
Take advantage of the additional direct service departing Sydenham at 1808, stopping all stations to Olympic Park via Canterbury and Belmore.
Catch a train to Lidcombe then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park running every 10 minutes until 0030.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
PLANNING TO DRIVE
For those planning to drive you can pre-book parking via:
* Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
* Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.