The 2019 season is just around the corner and once again there will be plenty of milestones and achievements to be celebrated.
Each year there are some impressive achievements and 2018 was no different.
Last season was highlighted by Josh Morris scoring his 100th NRL try for the club, as well as playing his 200th Bulldogs NRL game and his 250th NRL match.
We also saw Josh Jackson play his 150th NRL game for the Bulldogs, as well as Will Hopoate and Michael Lichaa both reaching 100 NRL games.
Danny Fualalo made his 150th club appearance, while Adam Elliott and Renouf To'omaga both played their 100th Bulldogs club game.
The 2018 season was a big year for a number of our players and below is a list of milestones to look out for this year.
• Aiden Tolman needs 15 more games to reach 250 NRL appearances
• Kieran Foran needs 15 more games to reach 200 NRL appearances
• Corey Harawira-Naera needs four more games to reach 50 NRL appearances
• Fa'amanu Brown needs 17 more games to reach 50 NRL appearances
• Kerrod Holland needs four more games to reach 50 NRL appearances
• Marcelo Montoya needs 16 more games to reach 50 NRL appearances
BULLDOGS NRL MILESTONES:
• Aiden Tolman needs 18 more games to reach 200 NRL games for the Bulldogs
• Michael Lichaa needs 15 more games to reach 100 NRL games for the Bulldogs
• Raymond Faitala-Mariner needs seven more games to reach 50 NRL games for the Bulldogs
• Josh Jackson needs 25 more games to reach 250 Bulldogs club games
• Aiden Tolman needs 18 more games to reach 200 Bulldogs club games
• Michael Lichaa needs nine more games to reach 100 Bulldogs club games
• Marcelo Montoya needs 10 more games to reach 100 Bulldogs club games
• Reimis Smith needs 21 more games to reach 100 Bulldogs club games
• Rhyse Martin requires one more game for 50 club appearances
• Francis Tualau needs one more game for 50 club appearances
• Raymond Faitala-Mariner needs two more games for 50 Bulldogs appearances
• Reimis Smith needs three more tries for 50 club tries
• Canterbury need 60 more tries to reach 5500 first grade tries
• Canterbury require 10 more conversions to reach 6000 goals in first grade
• The club requires eight more wins to reach 950 first grade victories