Get ready for a Friday night blockbuster on July 27th, as the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs take on the Wests Tigers.
There is much more than two points on the line, who will go home with the bragging rights?
Reciprocal rights are in play, get out to ANZ Stadium and get the Bulldogs across the line!
• T-shirt gun
• $40 family ticket offer
• FREE trains to ANZ Stadium
• Brydens- giveaways
• KIA photo booth
• 1000 Wicked sister desserts with a cold coin donation to white ribbon
• White ribbon Stall at Aisle at 132
• McDonalds Face Painting
• Special ANZ Stadium meal deals, including $9.90 kids meals and $3.50 soft drinks.
Ride in with fellow fans on our Supporters Bus – a reliable, prompt and hassle free way to get to and from ANZ Stadium.
Buses will leave outside The Lakemba Club from 6.15pm on Friday July 27th with the last bus departing at 6.55pm at the direction of Security, before making their way to ANZ Stadium.
Buses will return to The Lakemba Club and make a trip to Canterbury after the game (due to on-going construction, no buses will depart from Canterbury).
There is only one game being played at ANZ Stadium on Thursday night.
• Adults: $10 return
• Concession/Child: $5 return
• Free travel for Bulldogs Season Ticket Holders (must have Bus endorsement on Season pass)
Activation Zone: 6.30pm
Pre-game Entertainment: 7.29pm
NRL kick-off: 7.59pm
IMPORTANT MEMBER INFORMATION!
To show our appreciation to our first, second, fifth and ten year members, please visit us on Game Day at our Membership Huts at Aisles 127 and 104 prior to halftime to collect your commemorative loyalty certificate and keyrings!
• First Year Members receive a Certificate of Appreciation
• Second and Fifth Year Members receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a commemorative keyring
• Ten Year Members receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a commemorative Lapel Pin
In addition to this, all our first year members are invited to face attend an exclusive pre-match function at our clash against the New Zealand Warriors on Sunday 19th of August at Club 18 from 12:00pm.
If you wish to attend please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and 2018 Members number.
Reminder: Our ten year member event will be held at Reading Cinemas, Auburn. If you are yet to RSVP, please email email@example.com as soon as possible.
Match: Bulldogs v Wests Tigers
Round 20 -
Venue: ANZ Stadium
- Nine Network
- Fox League
- LIVE PASS
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have looked to reward the pride and devotion of their fans by joining forces with Major sponsor KIA to offer a brand new Picanto car to one lucky winner.
The competition has been created by the Bulldogs to both reward its loyal supporters and to help raise funds for local junior league.
The aim is simple: Buy a ticket to put yourself in with a chance of driving away with a new KIA Picanto at the Bulldogs final home game of the season against the Sharks on Sunday 2 September at ANZ Stadium.
So how do you get a chance to drive away with the car that day?
Ten lucky fans will be drawn out and called on to ANZ Stadium to be in the final mix for the car.
Each will be given a key and will take turns in trying to open the door of the Picanto.
The lucky person whose key fits will get to drive the car out of the ground.
Imagine it! Turning up at the football and driving away with a brand new car. Cool hey?
So how do I buy a ticket and how much is a ticket?
A ticket is $10, and unlimited amount of tickets can be purchased, and can be purchased as below:
• Bulldogs Members – Can purchase a ticket online at the Bulldog online by logging in to their online account or by calling the Membership Team on 1300 769 164
• Football Club Members – can visit Reception at the Bulldogs Offices at Edison Lane, Belmore or Call on 9789 8000
• Leagues Club Members – can visit Reception at Canterbury League club
• Non-Members – can buy online at the Bulldog online or at the Bulldogs Team Store, with any merchandise purchase
• Tickets can also be purchased through your local Canterbury Bankstown District Junior Rugby League club