Tickets to Bulldogs v Panthers on Friday to include free public transport
As part of the #FansFirst Initiative all Bulldogs fans will be able to catch FREE Public transport to the match against the Panthers at ANZ Stadium this Friday night (6pm kick off).
This is part of the initiative that offers fully integrated transport to and from ANZ Stadium included in all tickets and Memberships for the five all-Sydney NRL games coinciding with the Sydney Royal Easter Show.
With more than 100,000 people expected in Olympic Park each day, fans are encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the fact transport on Sydney Trains, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Bus Services, regular Sydney Buses, Sydney Ferries services and Light Rail services are included in their match day tickets and Memberships. Show your match-day pass or Membership for the right to travel.
The five cracking fixtures at ANZ Stadium during the Sydney Royal Easter Show period are:
- Bulldogs v Panthers, Friday 23 March (6pm kickoff): The Bulldogs’ first Sydney home game of the season syncs with the opening day of the Royal Easter Show. Tickets here
- NRL Double-Header
- Rabbitohs v Manly, Saturday 24 March (5:30pm kickoff)
- Eels v Sharks, Saturday 24 March (7:30pm kickoff):
- It’s double the fun with two games back-to-back at ANZ Stadium. With two games for the price of one it’s an ideal day out for the family. Tickets here
- Good Friday – Rabbitohs v Bulldogs, Friday 30 March (4:10pm kickoff): These two great rivals go toe-to-toe again in their traditional Good Friday fixture. Tickets here
- Easter Monday – Tigers v Eels, Monday 2 April (4pm kickoff): Easter festivities conclude with the Tigers v Eels classic that will double as this season’s Stay Kind Cup. Tickets here
Fans will be able to make it a full day of festivities by hitting up the Easter Show then kicking back and enjoying the footy at ANZ Stadium. All Show Bags will be welcome inside the Stadium.
Along with the Easter celebrations, patrons attending the NRL at ANZ Stadium will be able to access the Fans First Initiatives put in place by the Stadium’s four home clubs for this season.
The Initiatives are:
- General admission tickets from $20 for an adult and $40 for a family on all pre-purchased tickets;
- Free entry for juniors 12-and-under on a pre-purchased Adult GA ticket, with 4 children entitled to entry on every adult ticket purchased. Offer only valid with a pre-purchased Adult GA ticket;
- All tickets include the cost of train travel to matches (full integrated transport for five NRL games during the Royal Easter Show period);
- Family-friendly, value-based food & beverage offers at ANZ Stadium outlets for every game.
For every NRL event at ANZ Stadium in 2018, $9.90 Fan-tastic Kids’ Meal deals will be available in the retail areas of the stadium (along with the regular meal bundles).
- Cheese Burger Meal (Beef cheeseburger, fries and drink),
- Chicken Burger Meal (Chicken burger, fries and drink),
- Vili’s Pie Meal (Pie, fries and drink),
- Fish and chips meal (Fish, chips and drink).
Also, over the course of the NRL season there will be heavily-discounted food products rotated on a monthly basis, with $3 Vili’s pies at all games played in March.