THE rivalry between the Bunnies and Bulldogs is as fierce as any in the NRL and this Thursday night thriller is guaranteed to deliver yet more fireworks!
Be here at ANZ stadium in round 23 as these two home teams duke it out for bragging rights.
See you in the crowd of red, green, blue and white!
|5:35PM||Kick-off: Holden Cup - Rabbitohs v Bulldogs|
|7:50PM||Kick-off: NRL - Rabbitohs v Bulldogs|
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station, most services will need to swap at Lidcombe. Check the Sydney Trains timetable to plan ahead!
For the most up-to-date information on track work and replacement services, please click here.
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular weekend timetable.
o Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
o Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Please check Sydney Trains timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
ANZ STADIUM CAR PARKING
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
Click here for further information on how to get to ANZ Stadium.
BULLDOGS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While this match is a Rabbitohs home game, Bulldogs Members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Bulldogs Reserved Members with access to ANZ Stadium events will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Bulldogs General Admission Members with access to ANZ Stadium events will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101 and 103.
ANZ Stadium and the Rabbitohs have a ‘Bring a mate for free’ deal for both Rabbitohs and Bulldogs members tomorrow night. All the members need to do is show up at the gates with their friend. The member scans in on their membership card and the friend will be ushered in. It is one additional entry per member.
Also due to the Jerry Seinfeld show at Qudos Bank Arena tomorrow night, parking in P1 will fill. So the message should be to arrive early, catch public transport if you can and if you have to drive, pre book your parking early.