NSW Women's Interstate Challenge Team Announced
Eight members of the Australian Jillaroos have today been named in the NSW Women's Rugby League team ahead of the 2017 Harvey Norman Interstate Challenge this month (23 July).
Corban McGregor, Isabelle Kelly, Caitlin Moran, Maddie Studdon, Ruan Sims, Elianna Walton, Simaima Taufa and Rebecca Young will bolster the Harvey Norman NSW team's hopes of retaining the shield against Queensland after their historic win last year, breaking an 18-year drought.
The Harvey Norman Interstate Challenge will be broadcast live on Fox League on 23 July, the first of two games in a double-header before the Round 20 NRL clash between the St George Illawarra Dragons and the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles at WIN Stadium in Wollongong.
Harvey Norman NSW Women’s team
- Samantha Bremner (Helensburgh Tigers)
- Jessica Sergis (Cronulla-Caringbah)
- Corban McGregor (Cronulla-Caringbah)
- Isabelle Kelly (North Newcastle)
- Nakia Davis-Welsh (Redfern All Blacks)
- Caitlin Moran (North Newcastle)
- Maddie Studdon (Redfern All Blacks)
- Ruan Sims (Cronulla-Caringbah)
- Rebecca Riley (Redfern All Blacks)
- Elianna Walton (Greenacre Tigers)
- Kezie Apps (Helensburgh Tigers)
- Talesha Quinn (Cronulla-Caringbah)
- Simaima Taufa (Mounties)
- Lavina Phillips (Redfern All Blacks)
- Rebecca Young (North Newcastle)
- Ruby Ewe (Cronulla-Caringbah)
- Vanessa Foliaki (East Brisbane Tigers)
- Jasmin Allende (Redfern All Blacks)
Head Coach. Ben Cross