We are the family Club that unites and inspires, and with less than two weeks until our first home game, the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are proud to announce we are now over 15,000 ‘Born & Bred’ Members strong. A Club record at this time of year.
Bulldogs supporters are renowned for being loyal, proud, tough and resilient, and it’s these characteristics that will help us move towards the 20,000 Member milestone.
In 2015 there is so much to look forward to and a Membership suitable for everyone!
If you can attend matches:
• Three of the first four games of the season against our western Sydney counterparts
• A Grand Final matinee re-match against the Rabbitohs on Good Friday in Round 5
• Another public holiday blockbuster as marquee signing Brett Morris takes on his former St George Illawarra teammates on the Monday of Queen's Birthday long weekend in Round 13.
• Heading Back to Belmore after 16 years taking on Melbourne, the same team the Bulldogs last played at the ground, on August 15, 1998.
• Returning to the historic ground on a Sunday afternoon in Round 20, when the Club takes on Michael Ennis and his band of Sharks.
If you can’t attend matches:
• Passionate Pledge Membership – make sure you become an Adult Passionate Pledge Member in our 80th year and receive the once in a lifetime 80 year commemorative Member Cap and Scarf, plus all the usual benefits including 15% off Merchandise.
• Become a Junior Passionate Pledge Member and receive a flat peak junior Member cap, member benefits and an invite to our Junior Member clinic later in the year.
Memberships start from less than $9 per month for Adults and less than $25 per month for families.
Take advantage of the early bird discount rates and save by calling the Club on (02) 9789 8000 or find out more at bornandbred.com.au