Many passionate supporters of the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs made the New Year’s Resolution to join our family Club and show they are 80 Years Proud and together we are proud to announce we are now over 13,000 ‘Born & Bred’ Members strong.
With the Auckland Nines just around the corner and an extremely appealing draw including Good Friday and Queen’s Birthday Monday blockbusters and a host of 80 year anniversary celebrations, there has never been a better time to become a Member of the Bulldogs.
Not only will you save yourself money and receive a host of other benefits by becoming a Member you will also be able to attend our pre-season party next Thursday 22 January.
2015 season highlights include:
• Three of the first four games of the season against our western Sydney counterparts
• A Grand Final matinee re-match against the Rabbitohs on Good Friday in Round 5
• Another public holiday blockbuster as marquee signing Brett Morris takes on his former St George Illawarra teammates on the Monday of Queen's Birthday long weekend in Round 13.
• Heading Back to Belmore after 16 years taking on Melbourne, the same team the Bulldogs last played at the ground, on August 15, 1998.
• Returning to the historic ground on a Sunday afternoon in Round 20, when the Club takes on Michael Ennis and his band of Sharks.
• An exciting calendar of Member Events
Even if you can’t get to games or only a few, the Club is determined to ensure there are Memberships suitable for everyone, including Passionate Pledge Supporter, Baby, Toddler, Pet and Digital Memberships, whilst the 3, 5 and 9 game Memberships are already proving popular for those who may not be able to commit to an entire season.
Memberships start from $50 for Adults and less than $20 per month for families.
All Memberships come with corresponding Merchandise packs plus additional benefits including Member Events, discounts on additional merchandise and much more.
Take advantage of the early bird discount rates and save by calling the Club on (02) 9789 8000 or find out more at bornandbred.com.au