Members Enter Free In Round 23
As part of the Bulldogs Membership reciprocal rights agreement, all Bulldogs members will be granted free entry this Friday! Here is a few more details to help you plan your night.
Reserved Seat Members:
Bulldogs reserved seat members will have access to seating on Level 4 East and will need to scan their Membership card at Gate C and head to Aisles 401-405.
General Admission Members:
Bulldogs GA Members will have access to the Bulldogs GA Supporter area on Level 1 and will need to scan their Membership card at Gate B and head to Aisles 101, 102 & 146.
Food and Beverage Discount:
Bulldogs Members are entitled to up to 5% discount on food and beverage at the Stadium. To take advantage of this offer, Members must present their card at the cashier in the outlets.
In a special arrangement for NRL fans attending matches at ANZ Stadium this season, all tickets for NRL club events will now include return travel on Sydney Train services.
· Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
· Two (2) direct services will operate from Central to Olympic Park leaving at 1838 and 1850 stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
· Two (2) direct services will operate from Blacktown to Olympic Park leaving at 1834 and 1904 stopping Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta, Granville and Lidcombe.
· An additional T2 South Line service to Olympic Park leaves Glenfield at 1830 stopping all stations to Granville, Auburn and Lidcombe.
· Fans heading to the match from other locations should travel to Lidcombe Station and change for a connecting service to Olympic Park Station, operating every ten (10) minutes until midnight.
· For information on trackwork and replacement services that may be taking place, please click here (http://www.sydneytrains.info/service_updates/trackwork/)
· Sydney Buses is operating to a regular weekday timetable.
· Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
· For further timetable information, please click here
Click HERE to use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information.
Fans are encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct train services in operation.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is highly recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should consider the impacts of peak hour traffic on their journey, allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.