Happy Mother's Day
All at the Bulldogs would like to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day and hope you enjoy the game at ANZ Stadium this afternoon.
From the moment female fans enter the ground they will be greeted with an Urban Rituelle Mother’s Day gift before heading to the “pamper zone”.
There will be an NRL “fun zone” for children and mums can enjoy a massage and a glass of sparkling wine courtesy of McGuigan Wines.
NRL Junior Pass Holders can show their pass at any Box Office to redeem a ticket so they can bring mum to the Dragons game for free, while a walk-up family ticket is only $40 at the gate.
Mums will be celebrated with a sky writing message and messages on the big screen; and fans can post selfies with their mums at #NRLthankmum.
The Knights will honour their mums today by wearing pink jerseys against the Panthers and upgrading the family seat at Hunter Stadium. And for families who arrive before 1pm, the children can eat free.
The first 2,000 children under 12-years-old will receive a free meal courtesy of OAK and Four’N Twenty.
Sharks fans can purchase a “Mothers of League” membership for $50 which includes two tickets to any match, a member’s scarf and the NRL Digital pass for four weeks free.
What’s on for Mother’s Day at ANZ Stadium on Sunday.
Mother’s Day Gifts
· Mother’s Day gifts to the first 6,000 through gates B and K (main entry gates for Club and General Admission ticket holders)
· Women In League (WIL) thundersticks to the first 10,000 through gates B and K
· Skywriting message of “NRL Thanks Mum” over ANZ Stadium at 2:35pm.
· Located upstairs in the South West Terrace opposite Aisle 134
· Operational from gates open (12.40pm) until 4pm
· “5 Minute Angels” giving females/mums a massage
· A complimentary glass of Sparkling Wine and canapés served while waiting for a massage.
Food and Beverage
· Vili’s Bites Combo Giveaway
· First 1,000 through the gates will receive a voucher to redeem a Villi’s Trio Sampler pack including two mini-pies and a mini sausage roll from any retail outlet.
· Vouchers collected at entry gates B and K on arrival.
· Roving Musicians
· Kids Activity Zones inside and outside ANZ Stadium.
Take your Mum to see the Dragons take on the Bulldogs with a Mother's Day special ticket offer! You can purchase Gold reserved tickets at Silver prices (a saving of 25%) or a General Admission Family Pass (2 Adults and 2 Juniors) for only $25 (a saving of 35%) to this weekend's game against the Bulldogs!
Watch Dragons Winger Brett Morris go head-to-head against twin brother Josh, who will be wearing blue and white as a Bulldogs centre. To check out the boys talking about the influence their Mum had on their stellar careers, head to www.nrl.com.
Get your tickets here: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?pp=QLAST&sh=DRAG0914