Bulldogs ‘Outstanding Female’ Competition
The Bulldogs have issued a call to arms in an effort to find and honour the woman who is making the most outstanding contribution to Rugby League in the Canterbury Bankstown district as part of the Club’s celebration of the eighth annual Women In League initiative.
The Club is requesting the names and details of women who are going above and beyond the call of duty for Rugby League, with the most exceptional candidate to receive two return airfares to Auckland, two night’s accommodation and two VIP hospitality packages at the Bulldogs v Warriors game at Waikato Stadium on Sunday 18 May.
The winner will also be a guest of honour at the Bulldogs Women In League Cocktail Party in Waikato on the Friday night (16 May) before the game.
Ten runner ups will be VIP guests in the exclusive Champions Club at the Bulldogs Round 11 game V Roosters on Friday, May 23 at ANZ Stadium.
“The Bulldogs are very keen to highlight the contributions women in our district are making to Rugby League as administrators, players, coaches, employees, volunteers and club members,” said Bulldogs CEO Raelene Castle.
“Over 140,000 amazing women are involved in rugby league and we expect our ‘Outstanding Woman’ competition will unearth some inspiring stories. Please think about who you could nominate today.”
Nominations open today, Tuesday, April 1 and close at midnight on Monday, April 30.
A Bulldogs judging panel will decide on a shortlist of finalists, with Bulldogs members to vote for the overall winner.
How to nominate a candidate:
- Describe in 500 words or less a female in the Canterbury-Bankstown District who makes an outstanding contribution and shows great dedication to the game of Rugby League
- Entries must include a photo of the candidate to be used for promotional purposes
- Winner must have a valid passport and be able to travel to New Zealand from Friday, May 16 - Monday, May 19.
- Nominees must have contributed to rugby league in the Canterbury-Bankstown District
- Competition opens on Tuesday, April 1 and closes at 11.59pm, Monday, April 30.
- Entries may be received:
§ Via POST: Bulldogs WIL Competition – PO Box 123, Belmore, NSW 2192
§ EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate must provide approval for their nomination in to the competition
The winner, as decided by the official judging panel, will receive:
· Two return airfares to Auckland, NZ
· Transport to Hamilton
· Three-nights’ accommodation, including breakfast in Hamilton
· Two tickets to the Women In League Cocktail party on 16.05.14,
· Two VIP corporate hospitality packages to the Bulldogs V Warriors game 18.05.14.
Ten runner ups to be VIP guests in the Champions Club at the Bulldogs Round 11 game V Roosters on Friday, May 23.