Parking and Transport
PARKING & TRANSPORT
Bulldogs home stadiums are within easy access of public transport and nearby parking is also available.
Fans are reminded that public transport services continue to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network. Allow additional travel time and plan ahead by checking real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity. Remember to practise physical distancing when on-board transport services and to look for the ‘green dots’ to find the safest places to sit or stand.
Visit transportnsw.info for the most up-to-date information to plan your trip and for more COVID-19 travel advice.
Stadium Australia, Sydney Olympic Park
- The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park. Catch a train to Lidcombe for a direct service to Olympic Park from Platform 0 running every 10 minutes until midnight.
- There is plenty of parking available in Sydney Olympic Park near ANZ Stadium. Attendees are encouraged to visit Sydney Olympic Park Prebook to pre-book a parking ticket and guarantee a space. Note: Pre-book parking is available until 23:59 the night before the event
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta
- The closest station to Bankwest Stadium is Parramatta. Trains run to and from Parramatta every 10 to 15 minutes.
- From Parramatta station, Bankwest Stadium is approximately 15 minutes walk via the Darcy St exit, Church St then take the Riverside Walk (non-accessible route) or continue through Prince Alfred Square to the stadium on O'Connell St.
- A number of buses run to and from Parramatta Interchange at the station and select route also make stops along O’Connell St outside the stadium.
- There’s no public parking available on-site at Bankwest Stadium, however there’s a number of car parks within walking distance of the stadium. Visit City of Parramatta - Parking for more information.
Belmore Sports Ground, Belmore
- The closest station to Belmore Sports Ground is Belmore which is within 10 minutes walking distance of the stadium. Trains run regularly to Belmore.
- Parking is limited on local streets and car parks in the area so if you’re planning on driving, arrive early and allow additional travel time.