Bulldogs Sporting Schools Program
Sporting Schools is an Australian Government initiative designed to help schools increase children's participation in sport, plus all programs are FREE to approved schools and students.
If you have further questions about the application process, please contact Kurt Mangan at email@example.com
As partner under this initiative, The Bulldogs, in partnership with the NRL provides the following great benefits for students in each program:
· Optional equipment pack for the participating school
· Bulldogs Rugby League endorsed coaches to run each rugby league program
· Adaptable program lengths, formats and sizes to suit your school
All of our programs are built to increase children’s participation in rugby league. We aim to nurture a child’s lifelong love of the game with the purpose of encouraging an active lifestyle and promoting the opportunity to learn sporting and social skills through rugby league.
How to apply for a Sporting School program:
The program is aligned to the Health & Physical Education Australian Curriculum and includes an assessment checklist linked to the movement and physical activity content descriptions.
These tools are designed to help teachers assess student learning throughout the units and maintain records for student reporting.
To get started and for more information visit the sportingschools.gov.au or call Sporting Schools on 1300 785 707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up your school today with 3 easy steps!
1. Register your school online by clicking here.
2. Apply for funding online
3. Once approved, select NRL and Bulldogs will be in contact to organise your rugby league program