The following conditions of entry will apply to all ANZ Stadium customers for 2014 Bulldogs matches.
These conditions should be read in conjunction with the ticket conditions appearing on each ticket that apply to all ticket holders.
Refusal of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, ANZ Stadium management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly;
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons;
- Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance (ie large flags / banners, musical instruments etc).
- Refuse entry to any person who purchases an event ticket from an unauthorised source or from a ticket scalper.
- ANZ Stadium reserves the right to inspect / search bags of all persons who enter or exit the Stadium, regardless of size. This may include the touching of the outside of the bag and / or seeking assistance of the bag owner to remove items from the bag.
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to ANZ Stadium and / or the venue’s arena may be liable for prosecution.
- Patrons who cause a disturbance, or refuse to comply with requests made by ANZ Stadium staff will be evicted from ANZ Stadium.
- A patron must not attempt to conceal their identity, either at the point of entry or while inside the venue. ANZ Stadium will respect cultural differences and medical conditions, but reserves the right to either refuse entry, or remove anyone who covers their face with a scarf, balaclava, mask, helmet, etc.
- Any person who attempts entry or is found to have entered the Stadium after being issued with a current Banning Notice will be subject to prosecution and possible further penalties.
- Pass-outs will not be issued.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be taken into or from ANZ Stadium by patrons.
- Smoking on the premises is only permitted in designated smoking areas and not within seating or enclosed areas.
- Customers wishing to bring personal items into ANZ Stadium do so at their own risk. ANZ Stadium will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
- Umbrellas may be brought into the Stadium but for the comfort of others should not be put up.
- For safety reasons, strollers and prams are not permitted into the Stadium’s seating bowl. Strollers may be cloaked in cloakrooms or stroller bays provided by the Stadium.
- Unauthorised soliciting and customer surveying is not permitted.
- Customers are not permitted to throw any objects around or within the ANZ Stadium seating areas.
- Some sporting and other activities are dangerous. Customers viewing such activities do so at their own risk.
- Patrons wearing or otherwise displaying inappropriate or unauthorised commercial, political, religious or other offensive images, logos etc. may be denied entry into the Stadium or asked to remove such items prior to entering the venue.
- For the safety and security of patrons and other Stadium occupants, closed circuit television cameras are in use at this venue.
- Individuals found to be engaging in unauthorised promotional or commercial activities in and adjacent to the Stadium will be requested to immediately cease such activity.
Restricted / Prohibited Items
The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted into ANZ Stadium:
- Glass or cans;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Flares / Fireworks;
- Laser pointers;
- Knives or other dangerous weapons;
- Cameras and Recording devices for commercial purposes (lenses with a total focal strength greater than 200mm) including tripods;
- Metal flag poles, extendable flag poles and / or flag poles of more than 1.4 metres in length;
- National Flags (excluding the Australian Flag);
- Drums, musical instruments, whistles, hooters and horns;
- Confetti or shredded paper;
- Scooters, roller skates, skateboards and push bikes;
- Not to wear or otherwise display commercial, political or other offensive signage or logos;
- Eskies and bags of larger dimensions than 35cm in height, 20cm in width and 30cm in length (ie too large to be stored under a seat);
- Other items as determined by ANZ Stadium management that may cause injury or public nuisance.
Please note that the above Conditions of Entry may vary between events.
Oversized Flags and Banners
- Patrons wishing to bring oversized banners and flags are restricted to the following team supporter areas:
- The Kennel – Aisle 110. Access is restricted to Kennel Members only who can pre-register their flags and banners by contacting the Bulldogs Club Membership department.
- Opposition Supporters’ Area – Aisle 101 – 103. Opposition fans wishing to pre-register their flags and banners should contact their Club Membership department for further information.
All persons entering ANZ Stadium are advised that:
- They are entering licenced premises;
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter;
- Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter;
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering;
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises;
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors;
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 2007.
- Corporate Hospitality, Member and Dining Room areas of ANZ Stadium will be subject to dress codes with a higher minimum standard than required for general admission to the Stadium. As a guide, smart casual attire is the minimum standard required for Corporate Hospitality, Member and Dining Room areas.
- As a minimum for general admission, patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes. Patrons with bare feet will not be permitted entry.