The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are giving you the chance WIN simply by choosing YOUR Bulldogs team for each round in 2015.
All you have to do is select a full team for each round, tell us in 25 words or less why you have the skills to be an NRL coach, enter your email address and submit your team to WIN.
Each week, one lucky ‘coach’ will win an NRL LIVE Pass subscription*
Please note: The iframed content below may offer a sub-optimal experience on mobile.
TEAM PICKER T&C's
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is the Bulldogs Rugby League Club, ABN is 38001869405, address is 1 Edison Lane, Belmore, NSW 2192
3. The promotional period begins at 2pm (EDST) on Tuesday 3 March 2015 and concludes at 5:00PM (EST) on Thursday 3th September 2015
4. Entries are open to all residents of Australia only, excluding employees Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, their immediate families or any agents including other advertising, marketing or promotional firms associated with this competition.
5. The weekly prize from 4 March 2015 – 8 April 2015 is a 2015 NRL LIVE PASS SUBSCRIPTION. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
6. The weekly prize from 9 April 2015 – 3 September 2015 is a 2015 GA Bulldogs Membership Total prize is valued at $90. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
7. To enter, simply visit www.bulldogs.com.au/teampicker and select an eligible Bulldogs player in each field position, including four bench positions and in 25 words or less why you have the skills to be an NRL coach, together with your email address. Entries close for each Round ONE HOUR prior to NRL kick off.
8. The weekly draw will take place each Monday at 2:00pm at Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, 1 Edison Lane Belmore NSW 2192
9. The season prize draw will take place Monday September 7 at 2:00pm at Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, 1 Edison Lane Belmore NSW 2192
11. The winner(s) will be notified by email. If the winner(s) cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry. In the event of a dispute of the identity of the drawn winner(s), the winner(s) will be the person(s) named in the email.
12. In the event that the winner(s) is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or Territory of Australia in which the winner(s) resides. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner(s). The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
16. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.