The Bulldogs are grateful recipients of exceptional support, strength and motivation from countless devoted fans across the Bulldogs community. As an elite sporting organisation it is our responsibility and commitment to play an active role within the community.
The Bulldogs receive hundreds of requests from many worthy community groups and programs each season. While the Bulldogs endeavour to support where we can, unfortunately we are unable to fulfil every worthwhile request due to the overwhelming volume.
Requests must be received a minimum of six weeks prior to an event. All requests (whether successful or not) will receive a response within four weeks of the request being received.
We recommend that your event does not focus purely on the anticipation of a player appearance, instead the player appearance should be approached as an added bonus to your event or program.
Please note players are also subject to availability taking into consideration the following factors:
- Players are not available for appearances on match day
- Players are not available for appearances two days prior to a match
- Players are not available for appearances during the off season (from the date
of their final game to the start of pre-season training)
- Players are not available for appearances during the NRL Final Series
- Players are not available for appearances during the teams BYE weekends
Please note that unfortunately the Club cannot accept responsibility for last minute player cancellations due to injury/illness or change of training schedules.
We thank you for your interest in having a Bulldogs player appear at your event /program and we appreciate your continued support of the Bulldogs in the Community program.