Thank you for your support
Sunday 30 September 2012 9:45 PM
Despite tonight’s tough battle, the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs were unable to get over the line in what was a tough 80 minute affair against the Melbourne Storm in front of a full house at ANZ Stadium where our team gave their all.
The Bulldogs would like to take this opportunity to thank our most dedicated supporters, our Members. Your support, devotion and commitment to the team, as well as the passion displayed, not only over the last week, but over the last twelve months played a significant role in this season’s success.
This season the Club has achieved a number of milestones and accomplishments that everyone can reflect on and be proud of.
• In 2012, the Club was awarded three minor premierships, a Club championship and the JJ Giltinan Shield arrived back at Belmore for the first time since 1994
• In 2012, the Dally M player of the year was awarded to a Bulldogs player for the first time since 1984
• In 2012, the Club once again maintained the No. 1 average game day attendances for a NSW based Club
• In 2012, our Club’s average home crowd was 22,600+. This sits only behind the Broncos who are in a one team town.
(Note - This is the third consecutive year our average crowds have been in excess of 20k and we are the first Sydney Club to ever achieve this feat!)
• In 2012, our membership program passed 14,500 for the first time in the Club’s history
• In 2012, our merchandise revenue increased by more than 20% (thus far)
• In 2012, our corporate partnerships revenue increased by 30% (thus far)
• In 2012, our Club website became the No.1 most visited website in the NRL – 90,000+ unique browsers per month
• In 2012, our Club activated a range of innovative social media strategies and concepts resulting in our digital strategy setting record numbers within the NRL network
• In 2012, we secured a new three (3) year major jersey sponsor renewal with Jaycar
• In 2012, we secured a full jersey sponsorship portfolio for the following year that was locked into manufacture in time for a pre Christmas retail roll out.
• In 2012, we have become Camp Quality’s no.1 partner generating $1M+ in exposure, donations and value in kind
• In 2012, we completed hundreds of Player appearances for a total of 1,400+ hours (thus far)
Our many accomplishments both on and off the field are highlighted in tonight’s Grand Final appearance, the club’s first since the historic 2004 premiership victory.
With a secure roster for 2013, including high profile recruit Tony Williams, the club is poised for another stellar season.
The best way to support your club next season is as a 2013 Member. Non-Members are able to sign up as ‘Passionate Pledge’ Members today by clicking here.
Existing Members will be sent information mid-late October.