FREE Special Event - Fostering the next generation of talent in your business.
Friday 5 July 2013 4:20 PM
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs League Club in conjunction with Australian Business Apprenticeships Centre invites you to attend out Generation Y Forum “Fostering the next generation of talent in your business”.
Tuesday 16th July at 5:30pm
Blueberry Hill Room,
Canterbury League Club
(Drinks and canapés provided)
Building high performing teams and nurturing young talent is at the core of our clubs success, and we work with an array of experts to implement strategies to get the best out of our emerging talent, on and off the field.
Danielle Buckley is a registered psychologist who specialises in consulting, counselling and coaching individual, organisations and teams on how they can apply psychology at work and on the field to improve performance and productivity.
Join us to:
- Hear what Gen Y’s have to say about being a worker in todays’ workplace.
- Discover what Gen Y’s really want at work.
- Listen to the typical challenges faced by Gen Y’s and discover techniques to overcome them.
- Identify ways you can be the best boss to achieve business success.
- Explore practical tools to manage technology at work and bridge the generational gap.
- Hear some success stories about what really works with Gen Y’s.
- Get inside insights from Bulldogs player’s about building a winning team culture
Please call 1300 192 322 or Click Here to register your attendance.