1. Members agree to be bound by the Conditions of Entry of ANZ Stadium. Further details can be found at www.anzstadium.com.au
2. All membership sales will now incur a Service and Handling Fee of $3.95 that is applied at the order level regardless of full or part payment and payment method, including credit card, EFT, cash and cheque. The Service and Handling Fee will be the same regardless of the number of packages purchased in each order. All members paying part payment will incur a $5 set up fee, 3.09% transaction fee, $3.95 Service and handling fee and a $10 penalty fee for any bounced payments. If a Member’s payment fails 3 payments in a row, their account will be closed and sent to debt collection. In this instance a fee of $50 will be added and the debt collection company will charge a further 25% on the outstanding debt. For full terms and conditions see HERE
3. Save in exceptional circumstances, the Seat/s allocated to the registered Member shall be for all ANZ Stadium Bulldogs Home Games plus all Belmore Sports Ground games.
4. As well as admitting the Member to all Bulldogs Home Games, a full season Membership will entitle the holder to free admittance to all Bulldogs NSW Cup and Holden Cup designated venues throughout the season as well as noted reciprocal away matches at ANZ Stadium, which will be confirmed with the release of the NRL draw.
5. In the event that the Season Ticket is lost or stolen the Bulldogs must be notified immediately so that the card can be cancelled. Note, there will be a fee of $15 to replace the card.
6. The dates, venues and times of NRL fixtures are subject to alteration.
8. Members will not be eligible for compensation should they be unable to attend a game.
9. The Club reserves the right to suspend or cancel a season ticket if the Member is found to have breached ground regulations or the Bulldogs Code of Conduct.
10. Save in exceptional circumstances the Bulldogs have a ‘no refund’ policy. To apply for a refund, the Member must apply in writing to email@example.com. If approved, the Member will be subject to a minimum $25 cancellation fee per ticket and an amount proportionate to the number of games remaining and benefits they have received.
11. Customers who choose to pay for their Bulldogs Membership via a payment plan are bound by the Debitsuccess terms and conditions as noted on www.bulldogs.com.au
12. The Club cannot guarantee the composition of the playing roster throughout the season as players are subject to injury and performance requirements which impact their ability to take the field.
13. Membership cards are transferable provided that they are transferred to a person of equal or lesser status eg: A Concession Member can only pass their ticket to a person also eligible for a Concession. The Member is responsible for this person’s behaviour and may have their season tickets suspended or cancelled should this person not abide to the Bulldogs Fan Code of Conduct or Ground Regulations.
14. It is the responsibility of the member to fill in their application form accurately and completely and to update the Bulldogs should their details change. The Bulldogs will not be held responsible for Members failure to receive communications as a result of incorrect or outdated information being provided to the club.
15. Fetch-a-Friend prizes will be sent to referring Members current address as provided on their Membership renewal form following full payment of the referred Members account.
16. Additional tickets for Kennel Members are subject to availability. Requests need to be made to Bulldogs reception by 12pm Wednesday preceding the Home game. Ticket holders details must be provided upon application and holders must comply with the Bulldogs Code of Conduct and any breaches may lead to the suspension or cancellation of the referring Kennel Members Season Ticket.
17. The following classifications apply:
Junior: 15 & under at 1/3/2017.
Concession: A holder of a Department of Social Security Card or a current full-time student card. Proof of eligibility must be provided to the Bulldogs office.
Family: 2 adults & 2,3,4,5 or 6 juniors as classified above.
18. The Club reserves the right to reject any application for membership without giving any reason therefor. Further, the Club reserves the right to terminate any membership already granted without giving any reason therefor. In such event, the Club will refund any unexpired proportion of the current season’s membership and will be under no further liability whatsoever to the member arising from the cancellation of the membership.