Tuesday 23 October 2012 12:03 PM
As a member of the Bulldogs Rugby League Club family, we agree to abide by a code of conduct that will help our supporters be regarded as the best in the NRL. The code of conduct is as follows:
- We will welcome away team fans and assist the Club deliver an enjoyable and non-threatening experience at our home games.
- We will exhibit dignity, pride and poise: characteristics of the Club.
- We will celebrate in victory and commiserate in defeat.
- We will acknowledge and respect opposition fans allegiance to their own Club.
- We recognise the efforts of the Bulldogs players as playing to the best of their ability in an effort to win each and every game.
- We will work with the Club to enforce the Code of Conduct at home and away games throughout the NRL season.
- We will inform the Club of people who do not abide by the Fan Code of Conduct and will support the Club cancelling the privileges or access to the services provided by the Club of these supporters.
WE WILL NOT
- We will not engage in activity that embarrasses or inhibits others from enjoying the viewing of a Bulldogs game.
- We will not taunt opposition fans in victory or exhibit bad sportsmanship in defeat.
- We will not react in an abusive or violent manner, including verbal, physical and emotional abuse, - towards players, officials, media, venue staff, other spectators (home or away) and others.
- We will not disparage other teams or their fans.
- We will not publicly criticise the Bulldogs Club in a demeaning or derogatory manner regarding team selection, coaching, player contracts, and other decisions made by the administration.
- We will not use foul or abusive language towards fellow supporters, away supporters, or match day officials.
- We will not display banners with obscene or inappropriate messages.