1. Age: 21
2. Occupation: Disability support worker and Dance Teacher
3. Interests: Dancing, Jet Skiing, Fitness and Fashion
4. Favourite Player: Josh Reynolds
5. What's the most rewarding part of being a Belle? Being able to entertain thousands of people and the wonderful opportunities we get to participate in – events throughout the community.
6. How many years have you been a cheerleader? Three years.
7. What is your favourite song to dance to? ‘Rock This Party’ – Bob Sinclair
8. When I'm not cheering my favourite things to do are? Teach dance classes, exercise and getting my hair done.
9. When I was younger I wanted to grow up to be... Honestly… I wanted to be a Florist. haha
10. Three words I would use to describe myself would be: Outgoing, Loyal and Fun.
11. An interesting fact no one knows about me... I’m actually pretty good at sewing.
12. What's your guilty pleasure? Going to the hairdressers to get my hair done on a weekly basis.
13. Best workout? Cardio in my senior jazz class.
14. My best asset? Cliché, but it’s definitely my personality.
15. Besides NRL what is your favourite sport to watch? I love when the Olympics is on, but if I had to choose a sport I’d definitely say Tennis.
16. How do you want to be remembered? Definitely for my kind giving nature but also as the life of the party.