1. Age: 27
2. Occupation: Entertainment Manager
3. Interests: Travelling and having friends and family over for dinner and drinks.
4. Favourite Player: Michael Ennis
5. What's the most rewarding part of being a Belle? Being a part of a great club, side line seats and meeting all the members and fans.
6. How many years have you been a cheerleader? This will be my ninth season.
7. What is your favourite song to dance to? Its a few years old now but, ‘Hey Ya’ – Outkast. It gets me up every time.
8. When I'm not cheering my favourite things to do are? Performing on the Sydney Showboats.
9. When I was younger I wanted to grow up to be... A Paramedic.
10. Three words I would use to describe myself would be: Enthusiastic, outgoing and caring
11. An interesting fact no one knows about me... I enjoy playing golf, though I’m not very good.
12. What's your guilty pleasure? Sleeping in.
13. Best workout? Very basic, just going for an old fashion power walk.
14. My best asset? I’m a great friend, especially when the chips are down.
15. Besides NRL what is your favourite sport to watch? Tennis
16. How do you want to be remembered? As a loving wife.