2. Purpose of collection
The primary purpose for which we collect your personal information is to provide you with information about us, events that we hold and products and services we provide.
We may also use or disclose your personal information for the following secondary purposes including:
· for internal purposes including management reporting, trend analysis and servicing of you and your membership and/or other relationships with us;
· to assist us and the ARLC in research and product development to improve your experience as a fan and/or member;
· to provide you with information about the broader game of rugby league (including participation grassroots and social forms of the game);
· to provide our sponsors and other partners with certain non-personal information to assist in our work with them; and
· to provide your personal information to the ARLC (who may also use it for each of the purposes contemplated in this clause 2).
3. Consequences of your refusal to provide personal information
The main consequence if you do not provide us or Ticketek with your personal information is that we will not be able to provide you with information about us, events that we hold and products and services we provide.
4. Disclosure to third parties
We may disclose your personal information to the National Rugby League Ltd, Australian Rugby League Commission Ltd, New South Wales Rugby League and Queensland Rugby League. The type of personal information we may disclose to those third parties includes your name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, favourite players and teams and all other information that we, through Ticketek, collect from you in the course of purchasing membership and / or ticketing products.
Other than overseas recipients (see section 5), we ensure that any organisation to which we disclose your personal information implements appropriate information security safeguards and protections in accordance with Australian Privacy Laws.
In certain circumstances, we may disclose your personal information if and when required to do so by law, for example, to assist law enforcement agencies with their inquiries.
5. Disclosures of your personal information to overseas recipients
We may disclose your personal information to overseas recipients for creation and processing membership packs and for physically storing and managing your data. The countries that these recipients are located in include the following countries: [China].
By accepting this collection notice and providing us with your personal information, you are providing express consent for us to disclose your personal information overseas. You are aware that by providing such consent, we will cease to be accountable for the overseas recipient's handling of your personal information under Australian privacy law and that you will not be able to seek redress from us under Australian privacy laws in relation to that use of your personal information overseas.
6. Contact Details
If you have any questions or comments in relation to our Collection Statement, or if you wish to correct or access your personal information held by us or the ARLC or make a complaint, please contact:
The Privacy Officer
1 Edison Lane, Belmore NSW 2192
(02) 9789 8000
This collection statement was last updated 19/10/2016