18 DAYS OF MEMBER PRIZES
Before the first game of 2007 the Bulldogs announced the retirement of the number 18 and its dedication to the Members. Captain Andrew Ryan explained "Every week we have 17 players named.
When we play at home, it feels like we have an extra player with us - an 18th player. This player is you, our Members. Only you can wear the number 18."
To say Thank You to all Members who sign up for 2013, we are once again giving away great prizes for the first 18 days of the Membership Campaign. In 2012 this was a huge success with many of our Members taking the chance to sign up early, putting them in with an opportunity to win great prizes.
Thank you to all our Corporate partners and sponsors who have once again donated the great prizes.
Authorized under NSW Permit Number LTPS/13/07916
Bulldogs 18 Days of Member Prizes – Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to all persons over 18 years of age who purchase a 2014 Bulldogs Membership Package within the 18 days – 14 October 2013 to 31 October 2013.
2. Daily Winner will be drawn from Membership forms/receipts received from previous Business day at 10am each business day. Drawn at Bulldogs Rugby League Club Ltd office. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash
4. 18 prizes will be given away over a period of 18 days with one winner each day.
5. To be valid, Members must have included in their application their name, address, email and phone details on application.
6. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any ineligible or lost entries or entries submitted or received by the Promoter after the closing date. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions are incomplete, or submitted or received by the Promoter after the closing date will be declared void.
7. The promoter reserves the right to request the winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address.
8. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right to delay the dates of the promotion upon notifying possible entrants via emailing our database and placing a notification on our website bulldogs.com.au, or if applicable in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
9. Employees and their immediate families and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within 2 working days of the draw and will be published on our Website Daily during the competition. Additional publication may occur through emails to database, Social Media and other sources.
11. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The competition commences from 14 October 2013 to 31 October 2013. Promotion of the competition will run from September 30 2013.
13. The scheduled list of prizes are above. The promoter reserves the right to change a prize (subject to any direction from a regulatory authority) scheduled for any day or change the scheduled days of prizes, if for reasons beyond ifs control the scheduled prize cannot be offered. In this instance, the change of prize will be communicated by email and will be published on our website bulldogs.com.au.